Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: 1347 [Ooc]

S.T.M.P.D

It's a good way to self-exploit the weaknesses of using our strongest abilities, and Banshee isn't unconscious she's just blind, deaf, and suffering wracking pain.

What would Valkyr screaming a la paralysis do to her? That might happen soon depending how things work out.

I think at that point being unconscious is way better... :D

I would bet so, but she's pretty much just going to be inert to anyone's actions near her however someone actively interacting with her would still provoke reaction, but at this point in time she is truely blind and deaf, and going to need quite a bit of rest.

What would Valkyr screaming a la paralysis do to her? That might happen soon depending how things work out.

I think that might (as a minimum) make her throat sore and make her lose her voice for a while... maybe... :D Anyways, it`s up to you, so go wild... :D

I meant what would it do to Banshee, not Valkyr

Ooooh it'd just cause her even more pain, pretty much think of the worst headache you've ever had, you know the one's where every sound and movement feels like someone taking a hammer to the side of your head. That's pretty much what state she's in right now but since her hearing is very sensitive even footsteps are like smashing pots and pans together.

Ooooh it'd just cause her even more pain, pretty much think of the worst headache you've ever had, you know the one's where every sound and movement feels like someone taking a hammer to the side of your head. That's pretty much what state she's in right now but since her hearing is very sensitive even footsteps are like smashing pots and pans together.

In that case the fire blasts from downstairs were like the world collapsing in on her... Ouch!

In that case the fire blasts from downstairs were like the world collapsing in on her... Ouch!

Yeah But she doesn't know exactly what the cause is, if you want you can imagine her sight sorta like that of Daredevil if you need a visual representation for something non-visual. Right now it's as if she's been hit by a flash bang again if you are looking for a visual representation.

In the end someone's going to have to carry her out of here pretty much, also not sure but i think everyone's waiting on S.T.M.P.D to move things along.

Edited by Astralin

Let's hope that Trinities super stew is like the stew in twilight princess, warm and energy restoring. Speaking of which i do like the idea that we aren't going to be able to go from one fight that causes harm directly into another because we don't have any sort of super healing, meaning we've gotta go all-natural(and trinity super magic) Which is my specialty as an rper lol.

I kinda feel bad for Nekros too, he's gonna kill himself at this rate.