Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Ash Prime!

Giff0

again thats not proof...dont even know why i bother..

Than explain to me why they would make a 3rd male in a row? Than they'd need to make 3 females forward to balance it out.

4 Males currently

2 females currently

So we need two more females to balance it out an I'm sure Trinity and Nyx are much more needed of a prime version than Ash

This is no guarantee, they said that after Vauban the chance is small. I think the chance is much larger now, though. It would be a bad business move to not make them, and a prime access for each.

İnb4, lore. Also you cant prime oberon, nekros, valkyr, hydroid etc. Because priming is not a process, prime is the original, thus every frame invented after orokin era lack orokin features.

Hopefully ash is last. none of his abilties scale except for Smoke Bomb and Loki does a better job with invisibility.

seems like the only reason people use ash is because he's "Sooper kool dewd XDDDD". I fail to see how the most under-designed frame in the game is even slightly aesthetically pleasing. only colors I see when people use ash are Pure black, or black and red and that's just...that's just edgy. 

Hopefully ash is last. none of his abilties scale except for Smoke Bomb and Loki does a better job with invisibility.

seems like the only reason people use ash is because he's "Sooper kool dewd XDDDD". I fail to see how the most under-designed frame in the game is even slightly aesthetically pleasing. only colors I see when people use ash are Pure black, or black and red and that's just...that's just edgy. 

Doesn't Scale? Bladestorm with Intensify OHKO's enemies in T4. what are you talking about? :L

Ash is the only true ninja in this game, he's def next male but to hate on Stalker's Brother (my nickname for him) is a low-blow. He's def one of the coolest frames, and he knows it too lol. Give him Noble Set and watch him stand arms crossed in the Dojo. And his utilities pertain to the user, to me he's my no.1 frame for Capture missions especially since Teleport now puts them in finishing mode.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Loki Prime is proof that by the time Ash Prime is made (after Nyx and Trinity most likely, maybe Volt depending on the order), he'll be incredibly sexy, and have unbelievable stat buffs.

DE, take all the time you need, let the power creep run its course.

Yeah, need is a strong word, and we is a bit on the off point side.  Definitely not an Ash fan reporting to rain on the parade, and I'm a follower of the way of the pattern, thusly I don't believe we'll get another guy yet.  On the upside though if they do keep the trend with having inbuilt buffs on primes Ash may actually be something noteworthy in prime form.  Lots of Rhino players like rushing blindly, Rhino Prime gets speed.  Lots of Lokis are all about being able to actively use all of their powers, Loki Prime gets a power increase.

So... a lot of Ash players like being edgy, Ash Prime gets his own theme music?  Jokes aside he'll probably get either a DR bonus or a melee damage bonus to further aid in his playerbase's enjoyment of meleeing everything.

Lastly, Ash isn't a ninja, at least not in my opinion/viewpoint.  He's an angry samurai masquerading as a ninja.  His kit looks "stereotypical ninja" but lacks fluidity, and his stats do not act in a conductive way to ninja'ing.  It's like a Slowpoke painting itself blue and saying he's now Sonic.

Take one of his alt helmet...he is the only one to have accessory like glasses , purple weirdo thing in head etc