Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

No, it doesn't. Being white with eyes doesn't make it look like a Grineer mask.

I REALLY disagree there.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131207103551/warframe/images/e/e2/LancerDE.png

No ones saying "it doesn't look like a harlequin mask!!!!" - at least, no one that's creditable, 'cause I see it just as much as you are - but to say "it doesn't look like a Grineer mask!" when it PRETTY CLEARLY does - that's just crazy talk.

Color setup and mask look Grineer made.

no if you look closely the torso and waist are white(ish) and red with a patern that would be found on Harlequin cloths. 

Looking closely you can see a symmetrical design of White and Red on the legs, lower body, and arms, seen on a Harlequin, and others of that kind of profession 

CjRxWl9.pngyz5Ats1.png

Edited by Senketsu_

I REALLY disagree there.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131207103551/warframe/images/e/e2/LancerDE.png

No ones saying "it doesn't look like a harlequin mask!!!!" - at least, no one that's creditable, 'cause I see it just as much as you are - but to say "it doesn't look like a Grineer mask!" when it PRETTY CLEARLY does - that's just crazy talk.

It doesn't look like a Grineer mask. The Grineer mask has a specific design. Harlequin's mask is not it. Being white with eyes doesn't make it "like a Grineer mask". You could have a whole lot of masks that are white with eyes. That doesn't make them like the Grineer, just because they're white with eyes.

It looks like a harlequin. The design is clearly designed off of a renaissance harlequin, hence its name.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

no if you look closely the torso and waist are white(ish) and red with a patern that would be found on Harlequin cloths. 

As i said already, it is all about POV. She associates me with Grineer and thats my viewpoint on her.

Other people might see something different.

Ok so I couldnt find the Megathread for the new frame, so If this gets merged then thanks I guess.

BUT after watching the latest Devstream, they said that one of the new frames abilities would be to booby trap ingame objects, and after inspecting the Event mods with the new frame on it, I have come to find that it looks ALOT like a Harlequin/Jester. So i have come to the conclusion that the New frame could very well be in the Trickster(troll) class like Loki is, I think Boobin also falls into that class aswell. And the names could be, Harlequin, Harley, Joker, Jester, or Jinx.

heres some pics that also make me think why.

yz5Ats1.png

CjRxWl9.png

pdiGuYi.png

7c5u.png

This is a Grineer mask. The mask on Harlequin is not.

No, the new frame (probably named Harlequin, but if they could choose the name of a famous Harlequin (they gotta exist, right?) instead of just using Harlequin I'd think that would be neat) regardless: it isn't wearing A Grineer mask. But to say there's not a noticeable similarity between the two (especially with how the upper half looks to be able to separate along a flat line, save the eyes, and has a rounded top just like the Grineer mask) that's stretching it, imo.

Edited by Morec0

Adadv.png

This does not look like the Griner. It looks like a harlequin. The mask, the collar, and even the two-color torso give that away. Again, being a white mask with eyes doesn't make it like a Grineer mask. If it shared a similar design to it (the cuts on the Grineer mask, the same eyes, etc) then I'd agree. But it's not like the Grineer mask.

Adadv.png

This does not look like the Griner. It looks like a harlequin. The mask, the collar, and even the two-color torso give that away. Again, being a white mask with eyes doesn't make it like a Grineer mask. If it shared a similar design to it (the cuts on the Grineer mask, the same eyes, etc) then I'd agree. But it's not like the Grineer mask.

Honestly it looks bug like. But I will agree that the mask doesn't look grineer at all, and people are just linking having a mask to the only thing in the game that has a mask.

Adadv.png

I cant wait to see what the Immortal skin would look like for it.

She looks like she has a giant tadpole/fish on her head, and she's wearing some sort of turtleneck armor that covers part of her "face".

Just because she has two red dots and a white faceplate doesn't mean she's making a fashion statement with a grineer mask.

Edited by PsiWarp

So the frame might be named Harlequin? Does that mean she is Harley Quin, and that there is a Joker Warframe around the corner. And where there's Joker that must mean... BAT-FRAME.

BATMAN WARFRAME CONFIRMED.

3 iconic characters HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!!

Edited by Senketsu_

Guys,i recently saw some new cards that have been added in warframe and it has an unknown warframe picture on it.I assume its the same thing that was going on with Zephyr they released a mod with the airborn card on it and then Zephyr came out...Zephyr at first was supposed to be a male warframe with the coolest armor i have ever seen but instead of that they released a female bird...I just wanted to say not to do the same thing with Vulcanus...stick with the male spartanlike warframe that were on the drawings.Dont do the same mistake with Vulcanus.....the warframe on the mod's pic is a female warframe and i really REALLY dont want you to ruin such a cool warframe again..u did that with zephyr please dont do it with Vulcanus.

But anyway i wont argue with you about Zephyr since that subject is over and Zephyr has been released.I just reffered to Zephyr because it seems that the same thing will happen again...and i dont want to see such an awesome warframe as Vulcanus to be destroyed...

What is Vulcanus?

There is no indication what the new frame is apart from one ability. 

I would say it sounds like a real Trickster frame. As it will turn all objects in the environment into hazards for enemies. 

What is Vulcanus?

There is no indication what the new frame is apart from one ability. 

I would say it sounds like a real Trickster frame. As it will turn all objects in the environment into hazards for enemies. 

Seriously now?Go see the forums Vulcanus is there with full description of what his skills will do.

is this they guy you talking about

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/232750-warframe-concept-vulcanus-earthvolcanic-update-new-art-21052014/

, because if it is then you are way wrong, this is not the new frame. There is not even a power there that is similar to what DE said

New frame power.

http://youtu.be/RT6-XBSkaRM?t=57m23s

Pic on the new frame

gN077LY.png

I see nothing that is the same here, to what you are talking about

Edited by BabyKurama