Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

all of these are just saying how they hope it will be Typhus/Hope that thats not going to be Typhus because of how it dosnt look like him, in response to the worries that if Typhus ever gets ingame that it will get the Zephyr treatment. None of those posts by definition nor the new frame itself "ruins" Typhus, becasue it isnt Typhus to begin with.

Edited by Senketsu_

It's not a frame I'd run, but I want to see someone give it the original black and red color scheme of a Harlequin's mask.

Im going to be doing a black and red as A, a white and red/black as B, and a red and blue as C to go with the color scheme of Harley from Chrono Cross :3

It's not a frame I'd run, but I want to see someone give it the original black and red color scheme of a Harlequin's mask.

I think you're guaranteed a black and red color scheme for every warframe ever.

I don't understand why people think this frame is Typhus. Even if DE did make him as a female, the parasite/viral 'theme' would still be there. This looks nothing like a parasite-driven frame should, nor does the power they mentioned during the stream (the power thing should've clinched it for those thinking it was Typhus).

Don't know where to look for this, but the frame on the event cards was a new frame right? Is there any concept art of preview footage on it? I mean like how in some dev streams they show their progress on the frame. That kinda stuff. T.i.a

Given the "Comedy of Errors" comment about her in the Devstream stating she can boobytrap in-game items, I'm guessing she'll be a Saboteur focused frame. Vauban's new best friend.

Well, sounds like it. But it's called harlequin, so that's part of the "comedy" theme.