Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

trying to split my time between this archage, landmark, marvel heros and possibly destiny.

Btw anyone trying to get some archage keys mmohut is giving some away atm and 1k more sometime in the morning 

http://mmohuts.com/giveaways/archeage-closed-beta-event-1-key-giveaway

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MMOHut/119536511232

Edited by theclinton

Log on, check out all the new stuff.  See that the new frame which I wasn't interested in anyways really only has about 2 cool skills and it's stuck behind 2 or 3 layers of grindwalls, and requires argon and oxium to build.  Since I don't care about this frame anyways it doesn't bother me so I move on.

I check on Sword and Board which I really am looking forward to.  After checking it out, I see that it is clan research and costs more argon and oxium to build.  I then check on the stance and I see that it is another rare stance from some rare enemy.(Maybe an eximus this time) and that it only has one true combo besides the E spam and you can't even do a simple shield bash with it.

After I facepalm at that and mutter my disappointment I check out the ship stuff.  I don't know what to expect as the ships do seem kind of cool but it seems we only get to use a small area of a pretty large ship, so maybe we will get more rooms added later on.  Hopefully there are cool things you can buy with credits as it would be nice to find something besides transmutation to spend my nearly 5mil credits on.  

And then I go get the overhyped kubrows which I never really cared much about to begin with.  Train one up to 30, and then go back to using my Carrier while my Kubrow hangs out in the ship so long as he doesn't make any messes.  If he starts making messes then he goes out the airlock.(Not really, I love dogs.)

After that I'll probably be burned out again for a while and go check out League of Legends, only to realize that League is no longer fun due to Rito selling out and caring only about the big time e$ports and parading these high school kids about and going on about how amazing they are just because they're good at a video game, and also the games are no longer fun anymore because everyone and their mom is getting hit by chat restrictions so there is no more friendly banter, trash talk, or joking as the game is now League of Carebears.

After this, I will throw my arms up in derision, snort in disapproval and disappointment, and then go work out or watch The Borgias on Netflix while thinking about how amazing The Witcher 3 is going to be and wondering when the hell GRRM is going to finish Winds of Winter.   After realizing both things aren't until 2015 which is also the most likely year we will get U15 here seeing how each update gets hit with longer and longer delays.  Upon realizing this I'll pour myself a glass of wine, enjoy it, and then check out this thing I hear about every now and then called "outside".

Edited by Beas7ie