The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

Like I said unless we get no update at all will be the only reason U14 will not be out this Wednesday based on the redtext statement, unless Killerkarpfen has an official word that it is not coming out this Wednesday, do you Killerkarpfen?

what redtext statement?

Think they want to show the new frame on the next dev stream before they release the update :P

until then :D

What about Oberon? He just came. Nothing announced before, just some teasers and a picture. We now have seen pictures (see event mods) and heard even from an ability.

What about the guy who Joined the hype train, Was on it during the crash, And ends up not complaining about whatever limbs he lost during the crash? Those people exist too. :P

<-

I dunno. I rather enjoy hyping about something. It's fun to look forward to something, Speculate on things. And hype threads are fun to post in. But I know not to cry about it if it isn't as good as I imagined. Especially if it was all in my imagination.

And I like making predictions and seeing if in about 2-7 weeks time to see if I actually got them right.

Although I have missed a few big ones...

I'll remember that for U15

Edited by Sutherland