Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter Egg: Colossal Creature Shadow [It's Back!]

Renathy

Because hey, looking at your Vauban avatar and forum name "Coatduck" and huge amount of useful data like " Group Master - Active Posts 187 - Profile Views 109 - Member Title Gold Novice - Age Age Unknown - Birthday Birthday Unknown " we can guess you are not a guy.

The issue is not that they don't know my gender, it's that they assumed my gender, which happens way too damn much in this community, because they always assume wrong.

The issue is not that they don't know my gender, it's that they assumed my gender, which happens way too damn much in this community, because they always assume wrong.

3mLydMU.png

Don't worry, Soon™ is close. In fact, it can be matter of hours.

Don't think so ...at best another hotfix or reinforcements....but fixing this thing can be nice

Edited by mKta

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously though, I've caught sight of this shortly after u13 hit. The shadows, I mean. I disregarded it at the time, because I was busy trying to make sure my flimsy Vauban didn't die, but now that I have a quick think....

I REALLY want to see this.... I'll make a large number of ODE keys just to see it again,and get a good view of it. Soon as I do, I'll take a screencap, to show everyone.

Seriously though, I've caught sight of this shortly after u13 hit. The shadows, I mean. I disregarded it at the time, because I was busy trying to make sure my flimsy Vauban didn't die, but now that I have a quick think....

I REALLY want to see this.... I'll make a large number of ODE keys just to see it again,and get a good view of it. Soon as I do, I'll take a screencap, to show everyone.

if you ever do, a new thread needs to be made with the video at the front so everyone can see it, instead of looking for the other one through an exhausting 11 pages.

caught a sight of it today, only reason why i did is because (this freaked me out) my senti shot the wall, i turned and saw this thing floating there, 

thought nothing of it the first time,

then i got closer to a 2nd one.. must say i did spam my dread a bit in my utter *OH GOD, NECROMORPH* moment :/

caught a sight of it today, only reason why i did is because (this freaked me out) my senti shot the wall, i turned and saw this thing floating there, 

thought nothing of it the first time,

then i got closer to a 2nd one.. must say i did spam my dread a bit in my utter *OH GOD, NECROMORPH* moment :/

So your sentinel actually targeted the blurry eel monstrosity huh? That's actually really creepy, kinda reminds me of the invisible prison monster in Silent Hill 2. Both non-lethal, but both infinitely more creepy than anything that's a legitimate threat to the player, haha

So your sentinel actually targeted the blurry eel monstrosity huh? That's actually really creepy, kinda reminds me of the invisible prison monster in Silent Hill 2. Both non-lethal, but both infinitely more creepy than anything that's a legitimate threat to the player, haha

yeah, it shot the glass at it's location

also, indeed no threat, yet feel like it should not be trusted :|

I've tried, unsuccessfully, for a couple hours now to get a good screenshot of its head as it shows up :T

Sadly, it knows, and it waits until I'm jsut out fo climbing range to swim by, or it moves to JUST under the galre. I fell that whatever it is KNWOS I'm trying tog et a good photo of it.