Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Melee Weapon In Your Opinion?

Akib444

All fist and sparing weapons so far. Their damage is generaly very low and while you can boost most of them to 40% crit chance, even the crit damage does not improve them a lot. Their main disadvantage is range and low attack speed.

Their slide attack is also pretty counter intuitive compared to almost any other melee weapon in the game, since they lack the roundhouse attack element (and for those who find it important you can't copter with them). Combine that with a low range and you get weapons barely anyone uses.

They also have the design issue that your character is permanently wielding them, which constantly creates clipping when wielding guns, not to forget looking goofy most of the time. Only the Kogake avoids it, but the feet placement of the thing still looks somewhat akward.

The Kama and Prova left me wanting.  Sundering Weave is very uhhh... practical.  It seriously looks like hacking at brush.

Which looks a little ridiculous on the Kama and Prova, but probably looks okay on the actual Machete, which isn't available anymore for purchase.

Other than that, I used to really like the Scindo and Fragor, but I lost interest in the Fragor after getting its Stance Mod was a PITA, and the loss of Charge Attacks on weapons makes the Scindo and Fragor just feel slow, when they felt slower than other weapons, but powerful.

I HAET EVRITHIENG THAT DEALS MORE THAN 10 DAMAGE ,I NEED MORE CHALLENGE HAVING 11 DAMAGE IS TOO OP I CAN KILL LVL 9999 STALKER WITH MY SKILLS ONLY.. FORUMS THESE DAYS...

*jokes aside:i love almost every melee now but not without a stance..*for fancy purpose

Edited by Tar_Spit_Fire

Right now, any of the hammers. Hilarious ragdoll effects aside, there is nothing that these weapons can do that can't be accomplished by something lighter, faster, and more capable of coptering.

It's gotten to the point where I would pick my Ceramic Dagger over my Jat Kittag any day. At least the Ceramic Dagger is mobile.

Edited by SortaRandom

The Kama and Prova left me wanting.  Sundering Weave is very uhhh... practical.  It seriously looks like hacking at brush.

Which looks a little ridiculous on the Kama and Prova, but probably looks okay on the actual Machete, which isn't available anymore for purchase.

Other than that, I used to really like the Scindo and Fragor, but I lost interest in the Fragor after getting its Stance Mod was a PITA, and the loss of Charge Attacks on weapons makes the Scindo and Fragor just feel slow, when they felt slower than other weapons, but powerful.

No. that why its funny as hell to use on the Prova Vandals. You get to side wack enemies to death. xD my god it looks so stupid but that's what makes fun.

Most of the duals but only because DE insists on foolishly refusing to have 2 Swords and instead use that stupid dagger thing in the main hand with the sword in the off hand.  Completely ruined them for me.

Most of the duals but only because DE insists on foolishly refusing to have 2 Swords and instead use that stupid dagger thing in the main hand with the sword in the off hand.  Completely ruined them for me.

They went for more realistic.

I can see why, but it's annoying.

They went for more realistic.

I can see why, but it's annoying.

They failed miserably. Not only is the style they chose historically realistic its stipid to try in the first place with frames that screw with time and space and the combos have a lot of jumping and flipping and slicing people to little pieces.