The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

You unlucky man...

Tell me about that... I really liked the spot pattern of my first Raksa, so I used it to make a kubrow, hoping that the new one would heir the pattern with new colors.

What I got was this:

5721F906F5E5244D512B731DC1224A36515_zps0

Which is the CLONE of my first kubrow. Not even a single different color.

30260561EB261D54A5B977BE6646E318C0C_zps1

The game HATES me.

Edited by OptimusJ

i mixed 2 imprints,1 from amaru pintu (my brother's kubrow,which is light blue and dark blue with black stripes) 

and rasputin (courtesy of Liu_Cypher for the 2 imprints) which is beige and brown,(with light brown stripes?)

it turned out like this,coat from rasputin,stripes from amaru pintu and i still don't know gender and build 

2d10mzb.png

e0lHKAf.jpg

My favorite so far.  She has no trouble participating in T4's and can scare Vor into jogging away with her Howl ability. 

gZ88r7I.jpg

Traded her prints for this little guy.  Honestly I was trying for a mostly blue Kubrow when I made my Raksa, but RNG decided I needed a red one first.

e0lHKAf.jpg

My favorite so far.  She has no trouble participating in T4's and can scare Vor into jogging away with her Howl ability. 

gZ88r7I.jpg

Traded her prints for this little guy.  Honestly I was trying for a mostly blue Kubrow when I made my Raksa, but RNG decided I needed a red one first.

Could I trouble you for an imprints of one of those two?

What sorcery do you use to appease RNG Jesus ?!

Do you mean having all four breeds, or the coats?  

The pics I posed are just the only adults, or soon to be adults in Jane's case, that I have.  In total, I have 26 Kubrows.  20 of them are pupcicles though.  As far as the coats go, Sierra Mist, Clifford and GI Jane are all random incubations.  Uokri was a combination of Sierra Mist and my other adult Raksa that is plain grey.  

I'll add pics of the pup from Sierra Mist and Uokri though, it's purrty.

EDIT: Sahasa Silmar.

tcZAxOT.jpg?1?2353

Edited by Noamuth

Do you mean having all four breeds, or the coats?  

The pics I posed are just the only adults, or soon to be adults in Jane's case, that I have.  In total, I have 26 Kubrows.  20 of them are pupcicles though.  As far as the coats go, Sierra Mist, Clifford and GI Jane are all random incubations.  Uokri was a combination of Sierra Mist and my other adult Raksa that is plain grey.  

I'll add pics of the pup from Sierra Mist and Uokri though, it's purrty.

To clarify, the 20 pupcicles were all born in 1 hour,when she got the 50% plat discount she went on a kubrow frenzy and incubated 20 in 1 hour,she even wrote a post where she asked to make her stop buying,rushing and hatching eggs :D

To clarify, the 20 pupcicles were all born in 1 hour,when she got the 50% plat discount she went on a kubrow frenzy and incubated 20 in 1 hour,she even wrote a post where she asked to make her stop buying,rushing and hatching eggs :D

*cough* 21 pupcicles... >.>

^I've done the same but with 15 pups and all i got was boring patterns/colours. Only 1 with lotus but you can barely see it because its a white coat with a light green mark lol. This game....

Yeah, out of 21 this was the only Lotus face I got.

CYfZe2p.jpg?1?7435

Edited by Noamuth