Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

I didn't see anything like this, if one exists please merge this thread with that one (or delete this one and shoot me a link to the other).

Basically, this thread is like all those other Kubrow threads but with pictures. I want to see just how different the puppies look from one another. I have two (one Raksa and one Sunika) and I can't really tell them apart beyond the difference in fur patterns.

jEz1uKB.jpg

2VuhHi0.jpg

Oh, and Moist Nugget has this thing were she is constantly pulsing with energy... anyone else having this issue?

Kinda akward names.

Adult Nell, the silver vixen. She's so tiny I didn't make a point to crop the picture. Got her from a random incubation on my birthday and instantly fell in love with her, so much cuteness into such a small virtual creature lol.

NgGeaOB.jpg

oh my god that little girl is so damn cute... so lucky!!! I wanted a tiny one like that too lol

My newest babe... Sherbet!

This one was my first true mixer of imprints. I was kinda hoping she would get the brighter colors of the other kubrow, but hopefully she will get the body type then.

2014-08-21_00001.jpg

I have to say even though I like her, I'm kinda disappointed in the result. I wanted a bright colored fat doge.

2014-08-22_00002.jpg

Edited by TheCybear

jennibear, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

oh my god that little girl is so damn cute... so lucky!!! I wanted a tiny one like that too lol

It's funny to watch her knock down a Heavy Gunner.

Sadly kubrow height is RNG, so even if I traded you the imprints you could end up with a shoulder-height one XD

Edited by kingbaldwin

It's funny to watch her knock down a Heavy Gunner.

Sadly kubrow height is RNG, so even if I traded you the imprints you could end up with a shoulder-height one XD

yes i know ty anyways =) I actually have a smaller one but it has no pattern like yours =( oh well maybe when the 14.5 hits i can change it