Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4Th Of July Event Speculation Megathread

ndantony

This thread...just wow.....

Things to actually note that's shown up in this thread

DE is canadian

Canada day july 1st

USA independence day 4th of july

US color pallet actually released, but not canadian pallet despite them being canadian...what, well this is sum what understandable because there mostly English speaking community last i checked in american.

Many other things  that involve what classify's america from scaling to country to world

Also canadians don't celebrate 4th of july, one reason is because we got july 1st that actually is influenced by us, not a neighbouring country.

Hi Tenno of the free world

its been a year or more now for lots of us

july fourth was the first holliday to grant us color swatch. they charged for it btw.

will we get a nice rwb one this year tooo

will new more extravagant fireworks be released

will we get an event with weapons and badges

soo hype

As someone who lives in a european island (Malta), that is barely noticed by the world, especially America, and also has an independence day from the reign of the british, I agree.

But hey, we can all agree that the British were $&*^s.

Oi! Don't generalise us!

Meh, I see no reason why they'd do something like this.

Well apparently they've done it before. Would you understand them doing this for the UK, or any country other than Canada?

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Hi Tenno of the free world

its been a year or more now for lots of us

july fourth was the first holliday to grant us color swatch. they charged for it btw.

will we get a nice rwb one this year tooo

will new more extravagant fireworks be released

will we get an event with weapons and badges

soo hype

DE is Canadian, they couldn't care less about Independents Day, which is strictly an America holiday.

Edited by silkygoodness

Well apparently they've done it before. Would you understand them doing this for the UK, or any country other than Canada?

Not really, the Tenno aren't exactly divided by nations. I have loyalty to my clan, not my country.

Technically it's celebrated elsewhere, but on different days.

Other countries have equivalent holidays in regards to their history, but ti's not THAT specific holiday. I imagine France might have one... but it has to do with their unique History. Ours has to do with the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776.

Not really, the Tenno aren't exactly divided by nations. I have loyalty to my clan, not my country.

Well, the Tenno aren't real. This is a real game developer, with a game called Warframe, that real people play. Those real people, while they play as Tenno, are divided by nations.

That said, I'd rather have a Prime color pack with the different colors featured on the Primes (so no, not a metallic color set), than a July 4th Red, White, and Blue color pack that I won't ever use.

it would be my uneducated guess that americans make up a majority of the playerbase.. and a majority of the players that spend money.  canada while not the united states of america is on the north american continent and had we not declared independence canada would have ended up as new brighton. 

all mockery aside

they gave us an event last yr. cant wait to see what treats are in store