Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

I guess DE have not been doing well lately?  I mean apart from Warframe, what other game are they making?  The Star Trek movie tie in was just quick cash, couldn't have made much, Warframe is still actively in development so I would assume most of the money made went back into Warframe.  So how are they still keeping afloat?  The Warframe team can't be that big, there's has to be another team of devs working on either shovelware or doing contract works, but all of those don't make much.  What about another big project?  If there's another major game in dev, then there has to be a publisher backing it, thus paying for most of the DE employees, while Warframe team will be paid by Warframe's own income. 

So even if this is not true, I'm still worried about the future of DE and Warframe.  Looking at how far Warframe are away from true full release, how is the company seeing their own future?  Warframe is not growing that fast, and being in "early access / beta" has to be hurting new players from coming due to the recent negative view on those 2 type of releases.  I feel like DE needs a plan and this could very well be this plan. 

Considering that the devs are only employees, they may know as much as we do at this point.

I imagine that's one hell of a thing to wake up to... "let's get to work on that hotf.. HOLY F*** WHAT IS GOING ON!" Rebecca is gonna have a busy day for sure :D

I'm actually not surprised. Look at Warframe. They're interested in making $$ more than making a quality game.

You can deny it all you want.

"Just because it's bad doesn't mean it should get worse."

... I can't believe I'm using that outside of an RNG-argument thread.

The just deleted the Players Against PWE thread.

It's over. 

The game is dead.

Really though, I saw this coming. The devs lost their fire a few updates ago. It was only a manner of time till people started cashing out.

Edited by Moomabo

This is terrible news... Anoroc disapproves of a PWE take over!!!!

DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!!