Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Heck I am not a founder and I've sunk more money in this game than 3 triple A new releases, and the current model was one I planned on spending more money on in the future. ..

You have my honest sympathy, man.

I am a poorf4g art student, so I can't really afford to buy anything besides crafting materials, but I got a job now, and I thought "The first thing I'll do when I got money on my paypal, is to buy some prime access stuff~ not because I need it, but to pay for > 1000 hours of fun and restoring my hope in the gaming industry a bit"....

My heart is broken now.

Platinum wouldn't even be in the market if people didn't buy to help circulate it. [DE] Seldon has praised trading in many devstreams because of the plat it circulates.

and yet we dont have an auction house which would further help push plat purchases.

For my 1000th post... I'll go all out - all cards on the table. Although it'll probs just be hidden behind a new page appearing within minutes ;)

I beseech you DE to not go through with any dealings with the ImPerfect World creatures only comparable to the reapers in the Mass Effect franchise, taking races/companies and turning them into horrible reapers themselves - a dead carcase of what they used to be in all their glory.

I beseech you as someone whom has followed you from the alpha and believed in you as a Grand Master and invested even further, I'm not one to bring in my founder into any discussions but this time I'm making an exception. There isn't one single post in this entire thread nor forum which supports any kind of connection with PW.

Limiting it towards an "investment" isn't enough, find some other way to achieve what they're offering you, at least try! We your loyal players will attempt to help you out; regardless of what. No PW and remain independent, that's your focal strength and something you should preserve !

/rant

and yet we dont have an auction house which would further help push plat purchases.

Because Steve has noted the general disdain the fanbase has towards auction houses. And ha scommented that trade is in need of a revamp to make the trade channel less spam filled.