Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

VayHekPortrait.png

• "Something is wrong. PWE. Stop Them!"
  • "PWE have Warframe?! They are not permitted to have Warframe!"
  • "PWE is just another weed to be plucked and discarded!"
  • "PWE have come to destroy our way of life! Stop them at all costs!"
  • "Protect Warframe! Stop PWE!"
  • "Brothers! Do not let PWE threaten our destiny!"
  • "Ninjas Play for Free! Free!! FREE!!!"
  • "Community brothers! It is us or the Perfect Weeds, and we must choose... Herbicide!"
  • "We deserve more than a cold, dark, game publisher! Warframe for the community! Warframe for our DE!"
  • "Assassins! Thieves! Miscreants! Leave my MMO alone!"

Edited by Tendou_Souji

I just wanted to voice my concern, and add a direct message to DE: Dont make any business with PWE.

We, players, know them and how they handle a game business model. They just ruin everything they put hands on.

Please, DE, listen to us. Avoid PWE. And if you got money troubles, lets figure something together; i mean ... you and us, WF players :)

If it's not going to affect us, I can't see why they shouldn't take PWE's money. I will admit though, I still don't like the idea. PWE is bad juju. That money is stained with the blood of the wallets of the innocent. 

VayHekPortrait.png

• "Something is wrong. PWE. Stop Them!"
  • "PWE have Warframe?! They are not permitted to have Warframe!"
  • "PWE is just another weed to be plucked and discarded!"
  • "PWE have come to destroy our way of life! Stop them at all costs!"
  • "Protect Warframe! Stop PWE!"
  • "Brothers! Do not let PWE threaten our destiny!"
  • "Ninjas Play for Free! Free!! FREE!!!"
  • "Community brothers! It is us or the Perfect Weeds, and we must choose... Herbicide!"
  • "We deserve more than a cold, dark, game publisher! Warframe for the community! Warframe for our DE!"

YOU SAID IT COMMANDER BLUE LIPS!

Guess we will have to wait until tomorrow. Everyone pray for the best, hang in there guys.

We know DE, they won't make the wrong decision.

I hope

You know, that might be just what I'd do. Not much can be done is a span of a day, and yes we still have to listen on DE's decision. Let's just hope it is all irrational fear and the worst case scenario does not happen. 

Will still be keeping an eye on any new developments in this thread, hopefully it would be for the better.

There will be a new "Prime" status. Given to players who give a monthly sum. Only with the Prime status can you obtain Prime gear or even ENTER the Void. Orokin Derelicts included.

What's yours?

It's been mentioned before that the announcement wasn't made by PW. It was made by Sumpo Food Holdings.

It's entirely possible that this was simply a move made with the intention of "softening up" the target. Players find news of announcement, playerbase panics, company revenue tanks, target is made easier pickings.

It's a particularly evil strategy for buying up your competition.

Will be following the non-login protest.

yeah cause that'll help, There's a LOT of people logged in right now lol, no offense but unless everyone gets on this bandwagon you're not doing much. Even I'm still on it right now.

I signed the petition & i don't like the idea of pwe taking over, but we'll still have our developers reguardless, IMO you're just letting them down/ making them feel worse about the situation.