Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

PWE: new contest, come up with a new way we can make you pay more money to play the game. To post your idea just pay 1 dollar per post and edit. The winner will get a platinum treasure box which can get you 10 platinum (0.001%), rank 0 common fusion core(60%) ammo drum (39%) or a cup for your tears(0.999%), as long as he/she has premium membership which is 150 dollars on first payment and 50 more dollars per month. Ninjas Pay Fee

YEP they did this in pwi LOL onle of thier games, you had to PAY to talk in region, & it wasnt cheap

I hope that DE have a good reason to all of this and that PWE don't own them but are just a partner on XBOX ONE and nothing more. Still even that is not a good idea but that's a topic for another time. I hope that they are not making the greatest possible mistake in history, because if what press says its true than DE are making the biggest betrayal in history of gaming. I know that if it was about money they would had made more ways for us to buy platinum without ruining the game plan and would had at least said something about it in order to players to help them out. That's why I'm sure its not about money. But I wonder do PWE have some dirt on DE are they pushing them against their will about it because up till now I thought that DE are not controlled by other companies and that's why they listened to what users had to say. Well if I'm mistaken I guess it was all a lie and DE had played us all... Still I refuse to accept that possibility I believe that all members of DE would never do this to their dream project let alone their community. DE we eagerly await your response and we hope for the best possible outcome. Still even if you are just partners think about who you are dealing with. Its not our job to say what is write for you guys, but I think that when 90% of your player community shout in pain OH HELL NO! DON'T DO IT! I think you must at least think a bit more before do this. As far as I had learned you have 40 days before finalizing this deal. So think what you are doing. Hell  to be honest I will prefer even partnership with EA instead of PWE but that's not the point of your deal. I guess you are making this to allow your game access to China's XBOX ONE players and continue the development of the game. Possible but if there is an alternative I greatly suggest that you think about that possibility. If PWE and DE merge I will stop playing as at least 75% of your community will do. To be honest I will probably stop because PWE banned my account because I was carrying for other players and that by a small detail was in violation with their terms of agreement. So if you merge they will probably ban this account as well. All money that I put in to the game will be for nothing. I bet that not a small portion of all players here have the same problem because of their multi-gaming account policy. Still they don't care about what we have to say. We don't have power over them nor power over you but you have the power to stop this and I know that you still care about us. If you don't stop this, you will sentence many of our accounts to a horrible fate and you will destroy one of the best journeys of our lives. Please prove that we don't have to be concerned and that you are not betraying all of us. I was one of your fist most loyal followers, don't make me and the others that patronized you feel like fools for supporting you all this time. If what the press says its true than you betrayed us all...

I'm guessing Kubrows is Warframe's way of adding "companions"? I know STO, CO, and Neverwinter all have a companion system. 

Would make sense because Kubrows came out of no where.

Kubrows did not come out of nowhere.  You see, there was this mommy Kubrow and this daddy kubrow....

I do say this sounds troubling.   But from all that I have seen so far.  The only things that is going on right now.  Is that DE has acknowledged the intent PW to buy outstanding shares of the company.   

Whether or not this is a good thing is still to be seen.  If it turns into PW buying a controlling number of shares then its a problem.   But if its only say 5-10% of shares in a investor like situtation then the money coming from them could help with stabilizing the game and possible inclusion of servers to help with host issues.   

There is a 40 day investigation time period that is going on before any actual money will change hands.   PW might back out, or DE might say no.   This is also a time that DE can be looking into PW to see if they should say no.   And to work on a Deal that lets them keep complete control of all content.  Release shecdules.  etc etc etc.     

As games grow, they need investors to help off set costs,  the Player base is only able to do so much, sad as it is.  PW might be a good cash-cow to help DE grow.   But Only 

I repeat..  But Only if DE remains the Company incharge of all choices that are made in the game.

I'm guessing Kubrows is Warframe's way of adding "companions"? I know STO, CO, and Neverwinter all have a companion system. 

Would make sense because Kubrows came out of no where.

The kubrow were in the game art portion of the game since like the beginning, they just never got around to it til now.

I hope that DE have a good reason to all of this and that PWE don't own them but are just a partner on XBOX ONE and nothing more. Still even that is not a good idea but that's a topic for another time. I hope that they are not making the greatest possible mistake in history, because if what press says its true than DE are making the biggest betrayal in history of gaming. I know that if it was about money they would had made more ways for us to buy platinum without ruining the game plan and would had at least said something about it in order to players to help them out. That's why I'm sure its not about money.

But I wonder do PWE have some dirt on DE are they pushing them against their will about it because up till now I thought that DE are not controlled by other companies and that's why they listened to what users had to say. Well if I'm mistaken I guess it was all a lie and DE had played us all...

Still I refuse to accept that possibility I believe that all members of DE would never do this to their dream project let alone their community. DE we eagerly await your response and we hope for the best possible outcome. Still even if you are just partners think about who you are dealing with. Its not our job to say what is write for you guys, but I think that when 90% of your player community shout in pain OH HELL NO! DON'T DO IT! I think you must at least think a bit more before do this. As far as I had learned you have 40 days before finalizing this deal. So think what you are doing.

Hell  to be honest I will prefer even partnership with EA instead of PWE but that's not the point of your deal. I guess you are making this to allow your game access to China's XBOX ONE players and continue the development of the game. Possible but if there is an alternative I greatly suggest that you think about that possibility. If PWE and DE merge I will stop playing as at least 75% of your community will do. To be honest I will probably stop because PWE banned my account because I was carrying for other players and that by a small detail was in violation with their terms of agreement.

So if you merge they will probably ban this account as well. All money that I put in to the game will be for nothing. I bet that not a small portion of all players here have the same problem because of their multi-gaming account policy. Still they don't care about what we have to say. We don't have power over them nor power over you but you have the power to stop this and I know that you still care about us.

If you don't stop this, you will sentence many of our accounts to a horrible fate and you will destroy one of the best journeys of our lives. Please prove that we don't have to be concerned and that you are not betraying all of us. I was one of your fist most loyal followers, don't make me and the others that patronized you feel like fools for supporting you all this time. If what the press says its true than you betrayed us all...

There,now I can actually read the damn thing. And ya, you're pretty right, that and the fact that everything will be behind paywalls, void keys only acquired through plat, 10 plat each probably, every void reward now has a chance(high chance) to drop a lockbox, same goes for login rewards, which can be opened with a one time use key that costs 50 plat each, so you can get a fusion booster card, that can be used to increase the chance of getting your serration to rank 2 without it failing the upgrade and losing the mod.

Edited by Sebastianx

I hope that DE have a good reason to all of this and that PWE don't own them but are just a partner on XBOX ONE and nothing more. Still even that is not a good idea but that's a topic for another time. I hope that they are not making the greatest possible mistake in history, because if what press says its true than DE are making the biggest betrayal in history of gaming. I know that if it was about money they would had made more ways for us to buy platinum without ruining the game plan and would had at least said something about it in order to players to help them out. That's why I'm sure its not about money. But I wonder do PWE have some dirt on DE are they pushing them against their will about it because up till now I thought that DE are not controlled by other companies and that's why they listened to what users had to say. Well if I'm mistaken I guess it was all a lie and DE had played us all... Still I refuse to accept that possibility I believe that all members of DE would never do this to their dream project let alone their community. DE we eagerly await your response and we hope for the best possible outcome. Still even if you are just partners think about who you are dealing with. Its not our job to say what is write for you guys, but I think that when 90% of your player community shout in pain OH HELL NO! DON'T DO IT! I think you must at least think a bit more before do this. As far as I had learned you have 40 days before finalizing this deal. So think what you are doing. Hell  to be honest I will prefer even partnership with EA instead of PWE but that's not the point of your deal. I guess you are making this to allow your game access to China's XBOX ONE players and continue the development of the game. Possible but if there is an alternative I greatly suggest that you think about that possibility. If PWE and DE merge I will stop playing as at least 75% of your community will do. To be honest I will probably stop because PWE banned my account because I was carrying for other players and that by a small detail was in violation with their terms of agreement. So if you merge they will probably ban this account as well. All money that I put in to the game will be for nothing. I bet that not a small portion of all players here have the same problem because of their multi-gaming account policy. Still they don't care about what we have to say. We don't have power over them nor power over you but you have the power to stop this and I know that you still care about us. If you don't stop this, you will sentence many of our accounts to a horrible fate and you will destroy one of the best journeys of our lives. Please prove that we don't have to be concerned and that you are not betraying all of us. I was one of your fist most loyal followers, don't make me and the others that patronized you feel like fools for supporting you all this time. If what the press says its true than you betrayed us all...

FINALLY THIS THREAD GETS A WALL OF TEXT.

Seems like it's dying down a bit.

phew

That's because most US/canadian players went to sleep by now, and it's only us europeans waking up from our cryopods...in about...9 hours tops the posting will be back to full speed, unless DE gives a response till then.

Sweet merciful....Lotus? I mean, posted a few replies and such earlier, went to work thinking the world won't entirely burn down and when I log back on laptop to check this topic still hotter than Ember's flames :O

In seriousness, I really hope this won't happen ever as PWE ruined great memories of games for me just like for everyone else, so here's to hoping that Ninjas still play free!

Sweet merciful....Lotus? I mean, posted a few replies and such earlier, went to work thinking the world won't entirely burn down and when I log back on laptop to check this topic still hotter than Ember's flames :O

In seriousness, I really hope this won't happen ever as PWE ruined great memories of games for me just like for everyone else, so here's to hoping that Ninjas still farm free!