Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

I truly don't know what to think of all this but it certainly doesn't sound good (i don't know or care to know who PWE is).

WARFRAME has truly stood out for me as the next epic multiplayer co-op with a strong community and an even stronger developer presence with their constant updates, livestreams, etc. That has kept me going for a LONG time on this game. Before this, I'd play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer to no end until they declared that the higher ups had said they were pulling the plug on updates, fixes, etc. In short killing about 10-20 friendships that I held quite dear. 

Well, I guess what I was trying to say is that I sunk a bunch of money, hours and heartache into that game.... and an even GREATER deal into this one. I'm praying the outcome will be virtuous. If it is not, I will (I promise) not play anymore games of this type. This is a very sad day for me... I just don't know what else to say about it with such a strong outcry by the community. I hope it's just a massive overreaction. I SUMMON STEVE!!! PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I'M DYING INSIDE!!! ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE BOSS!!! sorry, just very upset today

480px-AladV.png

• "What are those PWE dog giving you to fight for them? Whatever it is, I'll double it!"
  • "Do you really think you're saving your comrades by supporting the dogs? What do you think happens if you allow PWE to win? Do you think you'll be safe when you're all their slaves?"

YOU SAID IT SALAD!

480px-AladV.png

• "What are those PWE dog giving you to fight for them? Whatever it is, I'll double it!"
  • "Do you really think you're saving your comrades by supporting the dogs? What do you think happens if you allow PWE to win? Do you think you'll be safe when you're all their slaves?"

Perfect.

Oh come off it, we're just at 6500~ posts.

But not 6500 threads! The OP is a hero that should be celebrated for saving the forums... kinda... sorta... nah, they were doomed from the start, but you get where I'm going with this, right? Because I certainly don't.

I will quit the second PW is able to take control and never look back STO was not a great game but was not bad then PW got hold and now its nothing but lotto box spam flying.

I hope the people who are in charge will turn it down and see there is more money to be made keeping the game running than a quick 1 off sale that will only send the game to the void.

Calm your boobens, this is for PWE to distribute the game in China. Dota 2 has a very similar thing going on, PWE also distributes Dota 2 in China and I can assure you they have no control over Valve's best game. 

Calm your boobens, this is for PWE to distribute the game in China. Dota 2 has a very similar thing going on, PWE also distributes Dota 2 in China and I can assure you they have no control over Valve's best game. 

I hope so. 

I truly hope so. 

I love me some warframe. 1026 hours of play time and counting, not sure how many dollars I've spent but I'm sure it's more than your average AAA game gets. When I first heard about this deal, it was from panic merchants who were scared that they were going to lose something they love. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared myself for a little while there. But then I found this*:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/29olv7/what_we_currently_know_about_the_pwe_deal/

Hopefully most people here will be soothed by this as much as I was. It's still unsettling, but not something to panic about.

Oh... and uhhh... I'm... sorry to the DE members I... kind of... called bad words... and stuff. I was scared. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me... <3 u DE...

*If this reddit thread has already been posted, I apologize for wasting your time by not wasting my time by attempting to read all 326 pages of this thread, which would be substantially larger by the time I got to 326 and it would also be next year.

Is what we all hope..

I just wanted to voice my concern, and add a direct message to DE: Dont make any business with PWE.

We, players, know them and how they handle a game business model. They just ruin everything they put hands on.

Please, DE, listen to us. Avoid PWE. And if you got money troubles, lets figure something together; i mean ... you and us, WF players :)

Pffft. Right.

Nice name, by the way.

It's not the best, I agree, but it's a good game nonetheless. Everything they did to Dota 2 was to make them create "non-violent" models to go with their censorship laws or something like that.

I don't think anyone could take over Valve's games like that, though.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

Did they purchase all shares not restricted as well?  No? then not the same.