Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

i loved this game for so long, not many days slipped by where i didnt log in and play a while. i can honestly say that i'm quitting and not looking back if this game gets ruined. i love the characters and the lore and the gameplay but i refuse to have my money choked out of me to experience more of it. i can live off the memories of what it once was and the thoughts of what it could have been without this deal if i have to.

Agreed

Lol you'd have to be either very ignorant or out of your mind to think that peaking at 14k concurrent players on a weekday means the game is dead.  There's always a lul between major updates anyways.  We were at about the same numbers before u13 and then when u13 hit the concurrent players peaked at 27k (ie higher than any point in the game's history) and continued to hold at ~20k for weeks afterwards.  U14 will likely have the same effect.

Not to mention that is only the STEAM count, not even including players who run the client outside of steam, or PS4 players.

I'm off to bed hoping that De only sold 1% of their shares (i wouldn't even sold them 0.00001% of a share but thats just me). 

Good night fellow ninjas and keep on the good fight! Hope to see u all here for U14 (trying to keep positive).

Edited by Bazools

Perhaps we should talk to Sumpo and ask them (politely) to go away? They just changed presidents last month, so this is apparently a new direction they plan on taking by partnering with PW. I don't think PW would waste time with a partner if they could do it alone. Perhaps we can talk some sense into Sumpo?

http://www.sumpofood.com/EN/investor55.asp

Having a ton of western neckbeards harass a Chinese food corporation?

19-meme-wallpaper.jpg