The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

BUISNESS TALK

Hmm reading over the information I am not entirely sure we actually need to be all that worried.

It seems to state that they intend to buy any outstanding shares, meaning that they will own a portion of the interests in the company. The precise percentage of ownership is not stated. At anything below a 10% means they really have no say in the direction the company is taking, and even if more than this was owned a majority vote is needed before any changes are made.

Furthermore purchasing a stake in a company entitles you to make choices in the direction of the company, stuff like development of products is usually left to the people who know what they are doing.

Really after looking at it from an accounting/economics standpoint has reduced the amount I am worrying about this news.

While this is reasonable, we cannot separate the economics from the reality of what Perfect World's involvement has done to games in the past.

"It's only a little tumor" does not make me feel any better about its malignancy.

Absolutely S#&$ taste. It is way better, sorry.

I am sorry for your taste, and also that you have to come onto a forum with all your negativity and nothing constructive. Byebye

oh and here, to show now hard feelings here's a pso2 meme.

580c7e375a1220a4d8db846a90e9fa1838c723a5

Edited by Loopien

The prospect of DELtd. being bought out by Perfect WorldLtd.

OP saids that Warframe will be acquired by outside corporations, how ever he/she has no sources, so they can not prove this claim.

Thanks for being informative, guys. Unlike OP. And on that note...

What a load. I'll believe it when I see it.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

Never heard of Perfect World before and wich games they are involved with, but this thread makes me feel like I never want to find out.

You dont. As someone who endured their Bull first hand. I swear on a stack of bibles you do NOT want to find out.

Ok. Pls stop raging around. Ive seen People about to quit warframe forever for rumors. This is not even confirmed to happen. And on one of the given link it says: 'and the Purchasers and the Vendors have not yet entered into any legally binding'

Probably it isn't as bad as it seems to be. It's a good and helpfull thing to Show DE we don't want this but blind rage means a huge waste of energy.

Edited by Asrat

Never heard of Perfect World before and wich games they are involved with, but this thread makes me feel like I never want to find out.

they are what happens when you use "polymerization" on EA and ZINGA/other facebook-"game" companies

DE tweet @gerritzen the lead designer at zombie and probably the most stand up dude In the industry, also a man who pushes unreal to it's breaking point and embraced ut4 and ask what they did to their game. And why they fought to get their rights back. But only on ps4.

So, he'll be fine with it if they only acquire PC version? What's your point?

Well, dudes at DE, don't consider this a "Vocal Minority"... That is what we think of your business with PW, so don't let their talk about "We're going to do you a favor" NOT think about their awful, awful business practices to the consumer.

And people, think about it that way... DE right now have a pretty good track record for listening to us, don't they? Well... Maybe they'll hear us about this?

You know what? If Perfect World takes over...shove U14 up PWs @$$.

Perfect world has taken so much and gave so little in return, it is not even funny to imagine shoving a hard disk, with U14 on it, up someones @$$.

I am so pi$$ed about PW because it ruined Blacklight and champions online, that i just want to punch someone in the face- RIGHT NOW! UGHH!

Bloomberg's Businessweek company profile which lists DE as starting a "merger/acquistion" on June 30th: http://investing.bus...vcapId=52344383

aastock's (Hong Kong Financial News website) listing: http://www.aastocks....NOW.612668.html

4traders (Global Stock Exchange website) listing: http://www.4-traders...remes-18661957/

http://iis.quamnet.c...001947020-0.PDF

I wouldn't count on them making a response immediately. With the outcry that is happening, I'm sure there's going to have to be many meetings on just how to word their response. The good news is that it hasn't 100% gone through, but the process has certainly begun.

Absolutely S#&$ taste. It is way better, sorry.

It's nothing to be sorry about. They are both in the same boat. Both games that I leave installed and when new content comes out, I clear it out the same day. The last good thing about PSO2 was crafting, and that's just a huge money sink.