Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Be A Devstream This Week?

Brahmastra

I hope so. Despite everything happening right now around them, it would be great if they made one this friday as well.

However, it is totally acceptable if they want to work on U14 instead. :D

If there is dont waste your time asking questions about PW cause they are not going to answer.

They will say that they will say something when the situation is more solid or something like that.

^^ This.

Hided some posts about PW.

You guys realize you're overreacting onto speculations? Whatever you do to act, it's irrelevant since we don't know clearly what is happening. All actions taken under bad informations are doomed to failure.

Wait for informations, and stop speculating about PW. Or do it in the megathread in General Discussion.

And stay in-topic, here or everywhere.

Nothing has been announced

This is because a tidal surge of people are overreacting about speculations and rumors, and Rebecca didn't feel it was the time to announce while people keep acting like this.

We moderators have a ton of topics to manage because of this, and DE is busy with the next big fix and all.

But Rebecca confirmed me that there is a devstream this friday. So the announcement will come when everyone will calm down.

^^ This.

Hided some posts about PW.

You guys realize you're overreacting onto speculations? Whatever you do to act, it's irrelevant since we don't know clearly what is happening. All actions taken under bad informations are doomed to failure.

Wait for informations, and stop speculating about PW. Or do it in the megathread in General Discussion.

And stay in-topic, here or everywhere.

Thank you, seems so simple, wondering why it's so hard to do?

They'll probably cancel so that they won't have to deal with the community backlash.

Nothing will save them if they don't make a response soon.

This is because a tidal surge of people are overreacting about speculations and rumors, and Rebecca didn't feel it was the time to announce while people keep acting like this.

We moderators have a ton of topics to manage because of this, and DE is busy with the next big fix and all.

But Rebecca confirmed me that there is a devstream this friday. So the announcement will come when everyone will calm down.

Thread answered right here.

Thank you, seems so simple, wondering why it's so hard to do?

It's because companies have track records, there for it's "natural" for players to freak out if a company has a bad track record with games. While I would love to have answers myself all I can do is wait. I did my ranting on the megawhateveritisnow thread, and now I just wait patiently for the news to come out.

Thanks for the sub-announcement, then.

Again, it's not speculation.

When you take an information, relayed by some external companies, not confirmed by the one concerned, and make conclusions about it, it's speculations.

And when you start acting upon speculations, you're heading into a wall of mistakes.

Locking the thread because it's derailing, and the answers to the OP has been given, and confirmed.