Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De]Steve's Redtext The God Of Hotfixes (With New Animation By Thebestusername, 7/6/14)

ZeroJackdaw

1. HOTFIX

-Steve hotfixes the room he is in,nerfing OR buffing enemies by 25 % in every one of their aspects.Upgrading this skill increases the chance for them to get nerfed and the duration of the hotfix

2.BEARD SHIELD

-Steve engulfs himself in his beard,protecting him from all damage as long as he keeps using his n.3 skill "NERF HAMMER".Each cast of Nerf Hammer gives 2 seconds to Beard Shield.Melee attacks cause an AoE of Developer Energy around Steve,the amount of damage is based off of the amount of hotfixes he deployed 

3.NERF HAMMER

-Steve pummels an enemy with his Nerf Hammer,nerfing everything about him by 50%. and dealing 500 Impact damage.Using this on Hotfix´d enemies will create an explosion of Dev Energy and will return 10% of the energy.Ranking up inreases Nerf percentage and damage.

4.THE GREAT SHAVE

-Steve applies beards to each enemy in a 5/7/9/10 meter,making them get stunned in awe of it´s awesomness for 2 seconds after wich he will shave it off,dealing 800 Slash damage.Enemies that haven´t been killed will cry in sadness of losing tehir magnificient beard for 3/5/8/10 seconds.

1. Slash Flash: Steve flashes his pink shorts forward, slashing any who is in visible range.

Damage is affected by color. Has a delay of 12.5secs when drunk. Can be flashed while jumping, sliding, forward flipping, wall running. It is possible to get stuck on an enemy during the duration of the ability and in most cased the enemy will display red crits.

:p

Great stuff tenno!

So....this happened.

Uhhhhh...There are no words.

This is what happens when you speed sculpt during Prime Time.

XYcjze1.jpg

It's like a Loki and Rhino with doofy dragon heads coming out the sides..... It's beautiful. All hail the ultimate Master Race. Steve the Warframe. I'm laughing my &#! off right now.

So....this happened.

XYcjze1.jpg

It's like a Loki and Rhino with doofy dragon heads coming out the sides..... It's beautiful. All hail the ultimate Master Race. Steve the Warframe. I'm laughing my @$$ off right now.

Ermahgerd!!! This must happen. Double-Headed Dragon Frame.

Can he breathe Fire??? That would be awesome. He must also be faster than Vanguard Rhino Prime. 

All Hail the Ultimate Master Race. Steve the Warframe, The Legend.

Wait... I get it, this is the Final Boss of Warframe. He should be named RedText.

Edited by RexSol

So....this happened.

XYcjze1.jpg

It's like a Loki and Rhino with doofy dragon heads coming out the sides..... It's beautiful. All hail the ultimate Master Race. Steve the Warframe. I'm laughing my @$$ off right now.

Looks awesome so far! Mynki would be proud!

Hmmmm.. so.. just how much Plat is it gonna cost to change the Loki statue in my Dojo to this one?

From Temple of Honor to Temple of Steve.. aww yeah..

PS. If you did a bunch of vertical line grooves along the chin are and collar (as the cheeks) you could simulate a beard into the design rather than as a beard attachment, kinda like some of those old Mesopotamian statues did it before they went for curled & braided locks as beards.