Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Mareloks - When?

Xhos

I really want to put a Catalyst into my Marelok, but have a constant fear that Twin Mareloks will arrive. Then my Catalyst would be wasted. Would be best if a DE guy actually answered me.

i would say if you like the weapon, potato it, then, if/when a dual version is released, get it, throw the potato away, cry for a little while, while your next potato builds, and have fun with the dual version.

I really want to put a Catalyst into my Marelok, but have a constant fear that Twin Mareloks will arrive. Then my Catalyst would be wasted. Would be best if a DE guy actually answered me.

Put the Catalyst into your Marelok, have no fear.

Pretty sure the biggest dual pistols we will have for the foreseeable future will be Aklex. Marelok right now is very strong and I would consider it as likely to get a dual version as Twin Brakk's or Dual Detron. And considering those don't exist and will likely never exist...

it will never happen

reason: the single marelok is already strong as hell

same goes for the other few OP sidearms such as brakk, angstrum and detron (yes detron too you hating haters)

Dual Detron is dual the crapness... Corpus products are inferior. Maybe better quality but they lack where it matters. Just like their troops. Corpus=weak

Dual Detron is dual the crapness... Corpus products are inferior. Maybe better quality but they lack where it matters. Just like their troops. Corpus=weak

Yeah because you know that 5k explosive angstrum and even more elemental I have is S#&$ right?

Detron is freaking awesome for grineer heavies

And then there's the castanas which are unrelated but still strong as hell