Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You The Whale?

elijahpw

Greetings I am a Whale 

First bought 75 plat at full price. Then: 

Tier 3 Founder

Tier 3 Ember prime access

Tier 3 Rhino prime access

Will buy Tier 3 Loki prime access once my boosters are running low. 

I would buy just the accessory packs but I am a sucker for those avatar pics. 

Only wish I stepped up and bought tier 4 founders. Tier 3 has had its rewards gutted since design council opened up. Tier 4 galaxy map names and sweet pistol look shinier and shinier as days go buy *sigh*

Why do people always say "Support the devs" as if they directly get paid and if they're struggling financially? Not trying to fight asking a genuine question.

us buying plat or premium access is pretty much the only income DE generates out of warframe.

if noone buys plat / premium, they have to either cross-finance it somehow or close down development.

concerning myself, 4x 25$ for plat + 1x premium accessory set.

that's about 6 times more than what i usually am willing to pay for 1 game, regardless of how long it lasts.

so no, not that whale, definitely not.

Greetings I am a Whale 

First bought 75 plat at full price. Then: 

Tier 3 Founder

Tier 3 Ember prime access

Tier 3 Rhino prime access

Will buy Tier 3 Loki prime access once my boosters are running low. 

I would buy just the accessory packs but I am a sucker for those avatar pics. 

Only wish I stepped up and bought tier 4 founders. Tier 3 has had its rewards gutted since design council opened up. Tier 4 galaxy map names and sweet pistol look shinier and shinier as days go buy *sigh*

A tip to a fellow whale: boosters actually stack, I had 142+ days on mine after buying the Loki package. No need to wait for it to expire...

So you feel like you're falling from low orbit along with a pot of flowers, and you both used to be thermonuclear warheads?

You might want to go see you're doctor if that's how you feel right now. 

Is that the thing rushing up meet me that is huge and flat and round?

So big and round. Round, pound, sound, gr- GROUND! Yes, that's it, I'll call you Ground! Hello ground! *explosive impact noise*

And then Arthur and company walked out of the Heart of Gold and wondered what is the red, gooey stuff before realising it is the splattered remains of the whale. 

Dale the Whale? If you know what its from, you win the internet 

Dale_the_whale.jpg

No, you only win internets if you know if that's the first, second or third actor to play him :|

Miss that show q.q

Edited by Aggh

What happend to cash cows? or is cows to much of a derogatory word now days that we have to call them whales. Cash whales!

Cash cows are the things that get milked for profit. Certain IP's like CoD and the Assassins Creed series are cash cows, but Whales are the people who buy hundreds or even thousands of dollars of in game goodies and currency in FTP games. 

Edited by Plasmaface