Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You The Whale?

elijahpw

Cash cows are the things that get milked for proft. Certain IP's like CoD and the Assassins Creed series are cash cows, but Whales are the people who buy hundreds or even thousands of dollars of in game goodies and currency in FTP games. 

I tried arguing that with my business teacher once, and I won out in pointing out we can use different animals to represent different tiers of cash cows. 

We somehow went from whale jokes to tech talk. 

Yorinar started it with him stating that he is a whale in real life posting in the forums. 

Not too hard to see the link (then again, I could turn a topic about making chemical compounds to about filming rules and how to break them in order to achieve a certain effect on the audience, so maybe). 

Yorinar started it with him stating that he is a whale in real life posting in the forums. 

Not too hard to see the link (then again, I could turn a topic about making chemical compounds to about filming rules and how to break them in order to achieve a certain effect on the audience, so maybe). 

Are you part of a film crew or a cow hidding as a dolphin who is hidding as a whale and is some how communicating with us?

Edited by Postal_pat

Are you part of a film crew or a cow hidding as a dolphin who is hidding as a whale?

School film crew and self-studying film techniques with animation (and I was quite surprised to find out that the 180˚ rule can be broken in more than ways of one, yet still be pleasing to the audience's eye). 

A tip to a fellow whale: boosters actually stack, I had 142+ days on mine after buying the Loki package. No need to wait for it to expire...

Oh I know they stack. Sadly they also stack on my bank account. It is nice to spread them out abit but basically that turns prime access into a 3 month subscription model...