Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.10 - The Vault Opens.... (Official Hype Thread)

MDRLOz

That's why you look like a punk.

This foolish attitude right here.

"This weapon is no longer special, so I don't want it anymore."

Cause it's not special now if vault let's you get one

Everyone and i mean everyone will have a chance to build one

it make it no more special then a soma

Cause it's not special now if vault let's you get one

Everyone and i mean everyone will have a chance to build one

it make it no more special then a soma

And I see absolutely zero problems with those three statements.

Edited by Katakuna

Yep. These items are not founder exclusive so I don't see any reason why they can't or won't coming back. I'm glad that they are coming back. And I don't mind to collect some extra ones, like the machete; or even grind another event to get an extra set of mods. Everyone can only gain. I hope DE would also include something extra in addition in the new events that award those items again, so that the veteran players will want to participate as well. And for those who are unpleasable with negative attitude, regardless, I hope that they'll be so p/o that they would quit soon. The game and community can only benefit more with less tenno of that kind of attitude anyway.

An event where you get the prize just for logging in.

Are they that desperate for logins? Is the anti-Perfect World boycott having that much of an effect? If so, excellent, I'll continue to not log in until you announce the deal is off.

...I can't even begin to make sense of what you're trying to say here, so I'll just start with the obvious question- if you don't play the game, why are you even on the forums?

The lato vandal was NEVER stated as Exclusive, and HAS been stated it CAN return.

Just for pure curiosity's sake, would you mind providing a source on that. I'm not doubting you, I just like to see this type of definitive information for myself.