Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.10 - The Vault Opens.... (Official Hype Thread)

MDRLOz

the only weapon I want is the Braton vandal since on the first day of open beta, I was still struggling with the UI, game concept and didn't know that there was a market place till the next day.

It would never be released again. And I'm not kidding. 

I bet nonsensically that the Stalker has broken into the vault of old locked up goodies. He has a cheaply made wooden stand set up outside and is peddling old event weapons for platinum, just a theory.

Boring.

And &!$$es on people that really did the event

now i have no reason to keep these *Event* weapons since everyone has one

Personally I thought exclusives for veteran players was a nice idea.  Bragging rights, swag, etc.   But they took away my Brakk exclusivity, and now the Cicero mods too,  so I say: Bring it on. If I can't have shiny exclusive toys, nobody can. It's only fair.

The Vault might be similar to the orokin derelict corrupted vault. Reason being is that remember DevStream 30 or 31 and it showed an excaliber infront of an orokin vault on what looks to be earth. That is my bet and you have to have something to open it.

DvLUthF.jpg

All a total guess for "the opening of the vault" 

Its not about simply re-releasing them. People worked their a** off to get that stuff.

And now. Its being re-released. If DE is adding them to something which will make you work as much as other people did for these weapons, ok, no problem. But other than that, its just insulting all those people working for the stuff while people now just buy that.

What.... THe... F***!?!?!?!? You worked your &#! off. O_o I earned mine in the matter of minutes, same with BG, the only ones that where hard to get was Cercio just because of RNG.

IF ANYTHING THIS WILL MAKE THE MODS SELL MORE! Since it will probably have a chance to get one of them, so every time you log in you get teased with chance of getting them, so people will get more desperate. -.-

Personally I thought exclusives for veteran players was a nice idea.  Bragging rights, swag, etc.   But they took away my Brakk exclusivity, and now the Cicero mods too,  so I say: Bring it on. If I can't have shiny exclusive toys, nobody can. It's only fair.

Idk the deal with Gravidius but event mods were never stated exclusives. You sound quite selfish that you can't let new players have good status mods being that the proper status mods are crap. If I were DE I'd re-release all event mods a few months later because the events were easy as crap. Especially BG event, 18 points for BG mods and no grinding for them.

Not sure about that because it's in the cliff and has a purple void in the vault looking thing.

It kind of looks like part of the ship. 

You see the smaller circle inside the big circle? That looks like the engine and/or cockpit of the ship. 

And for all we know, the other side of the cliff is open air and a 5,000 meter drop to the sea. 

Edited by Renegade343

Everyone who is whining about Exclusive weapons and mods coming back. Shut, your, bratty, mouth.

In the contract you sign with the DE they can do anything they want to do, they could reset your account right now and owe you nothing. So DE owes you all, NOTHING, you can't say. "I have a right because i farmed my @$$ off for these weapons" that is stupid, people say New player experience in Warframe is horrible, and that is one of the reasons. Why limit what the new players can get just because they didn't know about this game when you did. It makes no sense to punish someone just because this game isn't super known. Anything that wasn't given in closed beta should come out to everyone, and if you feel like they shouldn't, refer to what i said, You signed a agreement to the DE that you wouldn't complain or sue if something you payed for comes out for free, or something exclusive comes out for everyone.

You should just be happy DE doesn't release Excal Prime, and other Prebeta and alpha gear to everyone, because they could.

Wraith weapons, and exclusive mods will come back and should.  You can't do anything about it,and if you think the DE owes you for giving the new players chance to get them. Then you should go back and read that AGREEMENT YOU SIGNED WHEN YOU MADE YOUR ACCOUNT.

Rant over

Don't mean to be offensive, just tired of the constant complaining when something that couldn't be gotten before, comes back. 

Edited by Feallike

Glaive and Scindo are available from login rewards. I got Scindo today :D

Really, then consider yourself lucky, you are supposed to be able to really get it as a log in reward past mastery level 2. and I've never seen glaive as a reward, all I ever get are the crappy exp rewards.

What.... THe... F***!?!?!?!? You worked your @$$ off. O_o I earned mine in the matter of minutes, same with BG, the only ones that where hard to get was Cercio just because of RNG.

IF ANYTHING THIS WILL MAKE THE MODS SELL MORE! Since it will probably have a chance to get one of them, so every time you log in you get teased with chance of getting them, so people will get more desperate. -.-

Srly. Cant people read properly these days. I said PEOPLE. NOT ME. FFS GET THE DIFFERENCE.

There have been weapons where you had to do many runs. Its as simple as that. And releasing them simply in the market devalues the whole stuff. That is all.

Release the shi* to some hardcore missions or whatever. But not just in the market.

Edited by Venarge

The Vault might be similar to the orokin derelict corrupted vault. Reason being is that remember DevStream 30 or 31 and it showed an excaliber infront of an orokin vault on what looks to be earth. That is my bet and you have to have something to open it.

DvLUthF.jpg

All a total guess for "the opening of the vault" 

This will be the first quest in U14 - Vor's Prize

Devstream #31 - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/249863-thank-you-for-watching-devstream-31/

Edited by Kialandi

Srly. Cant people read properly these days. I said PEOPLE. NOT ME. FFS GET THE DIFFERENCE.

There have been weapons where you had to do many runs. Its as simple as that. And releasing them simply in the market devalues the whole stuff. That is all.

They stated before that it sucks that they put all this effort into making the events and that effort is lost the week after the event ends. I would like to see them bring them back somehow so that if they are reintroducing the wraith and vandal weapons you at least get to play through the same content to get them.

They stated before that it sucks that they put all this effort into making the events and that effort is lost the week after the event ends. I would like to see them bring them back somehow so that if they are reintroducing the wraith and vandal weapons you at least get to play through the same content to get them.

You mean the events we had redone and to get to the event weapons, you would have to do the event itself? Sounds fair

You mean quest system? I am pretty sure this is there idea. :/ Though Login rewards make sense since you have a 5% chance to get them anyway. 

Events used as quest makes sense, even though i don't see a player playing through Tethra for Gorgon Wrath. >_>

(rant before was to the players who are saying that event weapons should never come back)

You mean quest system? I am pretty sure this is there idea. :/ Though Login rewards make sense since you have a 5% chance to get them anyway. 

Events used as quest makes sense, even though i don't see a player playing through Tethra for Gorgon Wrath. >_>

(rant before was to the players who are saying that event weapons should never come back)

I totally support some new login rewards don't get me wrong, they just better be limited to stuff like the Snipertron, Boar, Ether Daggers and Machete. The event weapons should be quest rewards.