The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

So not sure if you saw the post but.

No idea if it drops tonight then that's going to be a GREAT like really kind of them.

But I don't think that will happen, it 99% chance on Wednesday

and I get that vibe yeah.

Also to my other question will their be new store items related to the ships or so?

I certainly hope so. like maybe the capacity to customize they layout of the ship with different faction-specific design schemes. They could try and tie it in with faction quests and maybe the upcoming proxy wars.

I don't think itd be great if the update drops today, and there's no indication it will. If it did, it'd be buggy no matter how hard they tried to iron it out. Something this big, bugs are gonna sneak through, no getting around it. It's not the dev's fault, it's just how it is. And then they'll go off on their weekend and we'll be dealing with the bugs.

So I'm glad that it probably (let's be honest, certainly) won't be dropping today. There's a reason they moved updates to Wednesdays.

I don't think itd be great if the update drops today, and there's no indication it will. If it did, it'd be buggy no matter how hard they tried to iron it out. Something this big, bugs are gonna sneak through, no getting around it. It's not the dev's fault, it's just how it is. And then they'll go off on their weekend and we'll be dealing with the bugs.

So I'm glad that it probably (let's be honest, certainly) won't be dropping today. There's a reason they moved updates to Wednesdays.

Agreed fully.

Truth I remember playing when updates were on Friday and it sucks have bugs the whole weekend.

You can see on the site that there are multiple "screens" to be unlocked, just like last time with the Grineer Transmission.

Therefore, it's probably next week, so one image updates each day.

Also, there's a megathread already. Post there instead.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259738-thelisetcom-u14-official-hype-site-now-live/

Edited by Casardis