Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

wtf, no, not THE rainbow

I think you're being silly. Please take your silliness elsewhere, as this thread has nothing to do with the LGBT rights movement.

Like I said earlier, if you're so offended by the color spectrum (ROYGBIV) and naturally occurring phenomena like rainbows, then too bad. I like to use rainbow text because it's fabulous and eye catching.

Our eyes were meant to see all the colors of the rainbow. So I'm obliging to our eyes.

OK now we have to re-rail this thread because it's been derailed by silly [size=2](Bigoted?)[/size] posts.

TheLiset.com, Vor bobblehead. Sneaky things in code. 

Fancy panoramic of the ship's interior

shipBG1.png

The arsenal room?

YKREdQPENf.png

OK now we have to re-rail this thread because it's been derailed by silly (Bigoted?) posts.

shipBG1.png

The arsenal room?

YKREdQPENf.png

This reminds me of a mix of Warframe aesthetics with Dead Space and Mass Effect designs tbh (at least the arsenal room does).

Edited by MetroFallout

OK now we have to re-rail this thread because it's been derailed by silly (Bigoted?) posts.

-snip-

-snippitysnip-

The arsenal room?

From what I remember from the livestreams I think that's showing the arsenal and the Kubrow incubator, on the left.

But that's totally the arsenal, check out all the guns and the Wyrm floating there.

From what I remember from the livestreams I think that's showing the arsenal and the Kubrow incubator, on the left.

But that's totally the arsenal, check out all the guns and the Wyrm floating there.

Ya you're right that thing to the left looks like the genetic foundry.

Guest zMiNixB0SSx

Maybe we are getting some sort of ship AI, according to the somewhat artificial voice that now greets us when we enter the site.

Anyone curious about that "shadow of my former self" thing, though?

i think it could connect to a quest. 

i could be that the ai thats said that got corrupted and yoi save it a bring it back to your ship ( something like CID from saints row 4 )

shipBG1.png

The arsenal room?

YKREdQPENf.png

So not sure if you saw the post but.

So I assume based on last time, each day there will be a new screen until Wednesday when U14 drops, unless the site updates all in one day and U14 drops tonight (not that I think it will)?

No idea if it drops tonight then that's going to be a GREAT like really kind of them.

But I don't think that will happen, it 99% chance on Wednesday

and I get that vibe yeah.

Also to my other question will their be new store items related to the ships or so?

Seening if the Questions of mine will be answerd hopefully by Letter13 or even DE

Edited by LegionCynex