Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

We could also all stop paying for plat for failure to meet the date they told us.  It can go both ways.

People are being patient, if you read the last few pages.  No need to white knight.  They're a company, they can handle this..

Sure, but you got no life? You're dying 'cause U14 isn't coming? Seriously dude wait and see like everyone..

Sure, but you got no life? You're dying 'cause U14 isn't coming? Seriously dude wait and see like everyone..

I'll point out you're the one being insulting here, all I said was people are being patient.  I am being patient, and I am waiting like everyone  else.  Think you might need to step back and blow off some steam elsewhere.

Ok, i've been keeping it away from hours, but i gotta say, its getting ridiculous, i know is very close but...couldn't they know if it would take 10 minutes or 5 hours? i mean they werent able to tell an exact time, but they could at least said that it would take long, so we could get some rest, now i'll play like a zombie, and i'll probably sleep after 30 minutes and wake after 15 hours.

Loki is for veteran players, I dont understand why he was a starter in the first place.

He was there for veteran players.

The original setup had an easy frame with Ex, a medium difficulty with Volt, and one for the people that wanted to go a bit on the tough side and the game told you that.

Still find it funny that they have not change the Volt description and still has that "alternative to gunplay" silliness.

Loki is not as capable at completing the starchart without a favorable mod setup as Mag and Excal, both of which can ROFL stomp most of the chart with their abilities.

Loki on the otherhand is much more impractical if you can't find a Streamline. He actually has a great deal of reliance on his abilities to be in top shape. As such Newer Loki players are getting downed VERY often. And a Volt as an alternative can easily fix that.

Loki is not as capable at completing the starchart without a favorable mod setup as Mag and Excal, both of which can ROFL stomp most of the chart with their abilities.

Loki on the otherhand is much more impractical if you can't find a Streamline. He actually has a great deal of reliance on his abilities to be in top shape. As such Newer Loki players are getting downed VERY often. And a Volt as an alternative can easily fix that.

False. I have a non-caster Loki (no abilities). All you need is a gun that can kill stuff, and even the Mk1-Braton fits that description. If you think Loki needs his abilities it is because you haven't completely mastered this game's mechanics. 

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

False. I have a non-caster Loki (no abilities). All you need is a gun that can kill stuff, and even the Mk1-Braton fits that description. If you think Loki needs his abilities it is because you haven't completely mastered this game's mechanics. 

Non-caster Loki is in every way worse than Rhino Prime. Why on earth would you use Loki without abilities? I mean, yeah, you could just run everything with MK-1 Braton and Loki with no abilities, but you'll suck at everything and be really slow at everything. That's just silly.

Edited by xveganrox

Ok, i've been keeping it away from hours, but i gotta say, its getting ridiculous, i know is very close but...couldn't they know if it would take 10 minutes or 5 hours? i mean they werent able to tell an exact time, but they could at least said that it would take long, so we could get some rest, now i'll play like a zombie, and i'll probably sleep after 30 minutes and wake after 15 hours.

Plot-twist: As soon as you log off, the update arrives.

......I hope that's not the case