The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Shouldn't matter when they release it, i'd say i hope they're waiting to release it until they know it doesn't have any bugs but the game is Beta mode so it's very community driven. So we'd tell them what the bugs are and they fix them. If you think about it, this is fair.

The asteroid belt should be the outer ring of our solar system, if they were going for some aspect of realism in the depiction

You're thinking of the kuiper belt. The asteroid belt orbits between Mars and Jupiter. The Trojan asteroids would also be a good new location.

DE typed TURN DOWN FOR WHAT in chat and the new intel was released on the website and I came up with a theory when the update is and everyone is having a seizure about it.

Ok well I was not able to read your post that well, and really you think it will come out on Tuesday? I mean there is 5 Intel screens by looking, one that was done yesterday and the other today. So there is 3 left so...wait holy..your right...Saturday-Tuesday.....my god......so this means the update will be out a day early?....holy....balls

Ok well I was not able to read your post that well, and really you think it will come out on Tuesday? I mean there is 5 Intel screens by looking, one that was done yesterday and the other today. So there is 3 left so...wait holy..your right...Saturday-Tuesday.....my god......so this means the update will be out a day early?....holy....balls

Maybe, maybe it will be done on Tuesday, but they will release it on Wednesday so hype builds up to tankbusting levels.

Unless DE are Masochist, I don't believe they would be stupid enough to add a second timer like last time that got them rage last time, which was due to a miscalculation of time management on DE's part. I'm usually the one as many of you know, that declines to hype things but I have to admit I really do believe DE has done a better job this time and would not release this site if they weren't ready to drop U14 on Wednesday:)

me3_wallpaper___tali_by_pineappletree-d4

-TALI FANBOYING INTENSIFIES-

HNNG

tumblr_mfpflz0e5m1r3y48vo1_500.gif

I just played the entire mass effect series for the first time this week, finished ME3 yesterday. and I can say one thing, TALI IS BEST WAIFU <3 I love her and garrus so much! <3

THIS, RIGHT HERE:

Edited by Sorez