Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Would Go Back In Time To Get The Founder's Pack?

--FORMA--

I really think a lot of non-Founders legitimately don't understand the situation with Founders and Excalibur Prime. Most of us are not saying "No" to be mean to you (I would actually prefer if he was released so all of the "Bring Back Excalibur Prime" threads would stop). We are saying "No" because we are relaying the information from DE that stated Excalibur Prime and the Founders weapons will NEVER be released again. If we seem angry or mean, I am sorry but it is because we are tired of seeing the exact same threads over and over again with the exact same arguments.

Personally, I'd give my Excalibur Prime and Skana away to someone else if I could.

Would I upgrade?

Maybe, I haven't regretted masters and I've spent money on this game since, so maybe. I wouldn't really be able to answer that until I actually got the opportunity.

Would I do it again?

Hell yes. Excalibur Prime and the Skana Prime are honestly meh, and access to the council on the forums can now be earned. But I'd 100% do it again simply because of council chat. The number of awesome people and lulz that I have had there are more than enough for me to call worth on the purchase.

It is also the biggest reason I don't want founders to come back. Having all the entitled whiners only after shiny stuff polluting the chat would most likely ruin it for me.

In all honesty? No, even though I have it, I NEVER use Excalibro Prime... Mostly because it is the basic skin of normal Excal and a little bit of a different helm. (yes, aesthetics matter to me) (also, I really don't like the helm)

Now, it it would have had a change like Ember prime, loki prime or rhino prime, then my answer would have been yes.

Edited by DLGrave

Doesn't matter if your not so hidden hidden petition gets OVER 9000 signatures, pledges, blood seals, butterfly kisses or not...

Roundabout ways to ask for Founder packs will not succeed. Just don't bother making the post.

DAT laggy WiFi double post wtfomfgbbqlol

Edited by Kartumterek

I'm pretty happy where I am. I'm also just not really in the financial position for an upgrade... it was a pretty dumb way for me to use my money but I'm just too much of a fan boy to pass up the opportunity. I love the badge, my excal prime, and the DC. No regrets.

I would. And it bothers me that I've been here when it was available.

But I haven't been such a huge warframe fan back then, neither did I have the money... It also seemed like a kinda risky investment to me,

But I guess that's just the way it is.

People who bought grand master or master founder either have a lot of money or they had a lot of trust in the success of the game.

Edited by WEREsandrock

If I look back on it I would still get the package because I enjoyed the game. Really none of the rewards in it are any good. Excalibur Prime is pale in comparison to the newer prime frame adaptations, the Lato and Skana prime are not where near the damage of other weapons. 

I have close to 900 hours in Warframe, at $300 that is still cheaper than going to see movies to make the 900 hours. On top of that I enjoy it even after committing this many hours. 

If I knew what I know now I would still do it.