Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Overheat = Loki Invisibility... Ember Without Overheat Is Loki Without Invisibility

OrphanMaker

The person who raised the topic said good thing ,and please who likes everything about ger just leave.. Because of you guys half of topics about Ember came to nothing really..You just hear yourself ,and want the frame to be like you want ,when the whole game wants her to be other

Um. That's really unfair of you. For one, I pointed out that I think Fireblast needs a change. That's not liking everything about her, that's suggesting an alternative. Don't push other people out for thinking differently than you. This creates a bad discussion and limits feedback.

Don't know... I hate how weak fireblast is, but fireblast has to be one of my favorite abilities. Makes me feel like a fire bender. Maybe the DE should watch Avatar to get ideas on how to buff ember. Not to mention fireblast is one of her on good abilities as of now! XD

well it should get a rework if they are planning on keeping it, how about bringing it back to how it was so its not just a ring of fire, but everything on the inside is damaged too, and ofc buff the damage by a ton, because this is not enough, i think about 300 damage per tick with a 70% fire proc? if it will damage inside the ring too i think that would be great, and also fireball should have 100% fire proc, IMO

How do you play? Maybe your method of play could influence how well she survives.

Maybe, I play Endgame survival 50min+. My Loki can radial disarm and stay invisible. Ember starts to dwindle some where around level 20. Earth survival grineer enemies will kill her with ease.

well it should get a rework if they are planning on keeping it, how about bringing it back to how it was so its not just a ring of fire, but everything on the inside is damaged too, and ofc buff the damage by a ton, because this is not enough, i think about 300 damage per tick with a 70% fire proc? if it will damage inside the ring too i think that would be great, and also fireball should have 100% fire proc, IMO

That would be awsome!! Make it full and not a ring! Fire blast as of now is a joke that infested and corpus a like laugh at! XD

Do you stand still most of the time and absorb fire?

No way, I told you I was a Loki player. Everything with me is about swift agility. I can run around t4 survival enemies while shooting with my Loki and Nova, Heck Im so agile, I dodge incoming shots like im in the Matrix.

You reminded me, EMBER IS AS SLOW AS A BRICK! XD

Um. That's really unfair of you. For one, I pointed out that I think Fireblast needs a change. That's not liking everything about her, that's suggesting an alternative. Don't push other people out for thinking differently than you. This creates a bad discussion and limits feedback.

Well bad disscussion starts when people dont listen to others)) Tell me why you think she is fine?And the only bad ability is first?

Agreed, it would be an interesting change. On top of that, perhaps make it do an actual blast on initial cast that can possibly stagger or knockdown?

Better to just make that ring bullet proof and enemies cant go into it)) Plus every bullet you fire procs fire

What does that suppose to mean? I am a Loki stater! I have been playing since the beginning. Now I take my Loki skills seriously. I take that as a seriously offensive statement! Apologize!

No, you apologize to Radial Disarm!! (I'm a Volt starter btw and I hate him)

when did he say anything about radial disarm? not doubting you, im just not seeing it anywhere, and yeahh radial disarm is fantastic, you just gotta know how to use it

Come on, use Ctrl+F ~_~ It's right there in the last sentence of that first massive paragraph. (Please learn to paragraph)

I consider accelerant to be Ember radial disarm. Loki's radial disarm is okay but he still needs invisibility to survive. 

JUST OKAY?!?

EDIT: I probably should be more on topic. My stance on Ember is that she's fine defensively since she's probably meant to be a frame focused on offense but since her offense scales very poorly, she definitely needs some buffs. Like Ash level buffs. Bladestorm has like so many things going for it. Invincibility, ranged, 2k base damage, boosted by melee combo modifier, adds to melee combos, 100% chance to inflict bleeding and attacks targets that survive until they die. (Or after like 20 hits) That's a lot!

Edited by Liacu

No way, I told you I was a Loki player. Everything with me is about swift agility. I can run around t4 survival enemies while shooting with my Loki and Nova, Heck Im so agile, I dodge incoming shots like im in the Matrix.

You reminded me, EMBER IS AS SLOW AS A BRICK! XD

Do you take cover when your shields are low or down?

EDIT: I probably should be more on topic. My stance on Ember is that she's fine defensively since she's probably meant to be a frame focused on offense but since her offense scales very poorly, she definitely needs some buffs. Like Ash level buffs. Bladestorm has like so many things going for it. Invincibility, ranged, 2k base damage, boosted by melee combo modifier, adds to melee combos, 100% chance to inflict bleeding and attacks targets that survive until they die. (Or after like 20 hits) That's a lot!

She s meant to be a glass cannon like nova.She must do damage from faraway ,not in front of enemies face really. Thats why people say she must ve buffed in defence ,because this will do less work for DE.The wont need to fix her abilities ,they can just make er more tanky so that she can come right in front of enemy

No, you apologize to Radial Disarm!! (I'm a Volt starter btw and I hate him)

Your low down and dirty.

Your not on my level and do not deserve to wear that Loki avatar. Finished with you imposter, Volt starter!

Edited by OrphanMaker

She s meant to be a glass cannon like nova.She must do damage from faraway ,not in front of enemies face really. Thats why people say she must ve buffed in defence ,because this will do less work for DE.The wont need to fix her abilities ,they can just make er more tanky so that she can come right in front of enemy

That would be sad and lazy though =< I'm hoping DE would make a universal fix that'll make sure ALL damage-focused abilities do not become completely obsolete at higher levels. In fact, I want the "press 4 to win" abilities to be completely overhauled but that's just my selfish wishful thinking /_\

Your low down and dirty.

Your not on my level and do not deserve to wear that Loki avatar. Finished with you imposter, Volt starter!

Says the Radial Disarm heretic! FYI, my profile says Loki is my most used frame and I'm also a master so I think myself to be worthy unlike you you non-founder peasant! LOKI MASTER RACE!!!

Edited by Liacu

That would be sad and lazy though =< I'm hoping DE would make a universal fix that'll make sure ALL damage-focused abilities do not become completely obsolete at higher levels. In fact, I want the "press 4 to win" abilities to be completely overhauled but that's just my selfish wishful thinking /_\

Says the Radial Disarm heretic! FYI, my profile says Loki is my most used frame and I'm also a master so I think myself to be worthy you non-founder peasant ~_~ LOKI MASTER RACE!!!

What you low blow, Loki want to be. You will never be apart ot the master-race.  xp

Im a heretic... lets go! right now, survival battle! Whos the better Loki!

Edited by OrphanMaker

You do realize you can wipe entire rooms just by spamming 2 and 4? Anyway Overheat it's not coming back and Accerelant fits a lot more Ember's playstyle since she's a caster not a tank. Deal with it!

Lol look who thinks he's king of the forum trolls. You've been spending too much time hanging out in the exclusives threads. In normal threads its not legit to brow beat somebody especially in a my opinion is more right than your opinion bases. What she is and isnt, can't be set in stone by you or de anyway since players will build her however they please and those of us who actually played her as a caster tank can tell you we where right to do so. Old ember was 10x more viable than this one. Sure you can walk into a room and spam 2 and 4 but then you might have to actually leave mercury and from somebody who used to be able to tank t3 voids no sweat this "stick to a archtype" nonsense is bs when they don't hold the same concept of balance to 99% of everything else. While tanking isn't usually part of being a caster a survival skill is absolutly a must and if you think hitting accelerant every few second is acceptable cc then I pity you for never having tried a decent cc frame.

LOKI is good really Liacu is right. he is one of thise frames that doesnt need anything really.. maybe a new 3 skill only, because of how people see it as a troll skill

Duh, I know that. Loki was my first choice you know, unlike some people. I love every power of Loki, and im not some poser!

Lol look who thinks he's king of the forum trolls. You've been spending too much time hanging out in the exclusives threads. In normal threads its not legit to brow beat somebody especially in a my opinion is more right than your opinion bases. What she is and isnt, can't be set in stone by you or de anyway since players will build her however they please and those of us who actually played her as a caster tank can tell you we where right to do so. Old ember was 10x more viable than this one. Sure you can walk into a room and spam 2 and 4 but then you might have to actually leave mercury and from somebody who used to be able to tank t3 voids no sweat this "stick to a archtype" nonsense is bs when they don't hold the same concept of balance to 99% of everything else. While tanking isn't usually part of being a caster a survival skill is absolutly a must and if you think hitting accelerant every few second is acceptable cc then I pity you for never having tried a decent cc frame.

Tes tottally agree this trolls just make everyone mad here...

Yeah!

No..Good skill for loki))It his key skill to survive in invisibility and save teammates no rework..It sinergises well with his invisibility)Why you think it nees a rework?

Something to make the enemies feel a bit more challenging than what it is right now when Loki uses his Radial Disarm, just so that it actually rewards player creativity and tactical thought.