The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think The Tenno Wear Clothes Underneath Their Warframe?

Somethings never change.

The simplest solutions are always the best.

P.S. If it is so dang far in the future, they probably don't have the warframes "fused" to the point they can't take it off for a dang shower. They probably have technology facilitating ease of transition so that the Tenno can enjoy a long, hot shower with one another.

If I was designing a WARframe, I'd design it so you'd never take it off while you are deployed. That means you receive all hygiene procedures underneath automatically (shower, toilet, sweat), all the food and water (water probably is converted from your sweat and pee to make it more self-sufficient), etc. In short, you feel like you are in heaven as long as you are wearing the frame. Clothes will actually interfere with that. Hot shower with neoprene on or something? EW.

Edited by zoffmode

Tenno are humans that were infected by the technocyte virus and corrupted by the void. Their armor is fused with their flesh therefore cannot remove it. Think of them as magical armadilos. Humans have genders which by deductive reasoning means tennos have genders.

Ok, but this still doesnt explain why they didnt simply take the suit and gave them one of their people.

Why are they also cutting frames into pieces with their tenno still inside. They either dont want to (which would be pretty stupid since they could be sold as slaves)

or they simply cant seperate both because of the fusing

In The Profit, the trailer for Alad V, it shows a Pendragon helmet wearing Excalibur being dissected. While it doesn't exactly look hollowed out, it doesn't seem to have a Tenno in it

Source:

wait so how stalker youses warframes, he is not tenno?

i am thinking actualy that tennos, dont have body anymore, they are have just brains, so they can transfer to other warframe when they getting back to ship

My guess is that they are actually fused to the suit.

See the ig lore:

Excalibur prime:

"We built a frame around them, a conduit of their affliction."

Mag Prime:

"A Tenno inside its Warframe.[...] Was this armor or some ornate carapace for the monster that lived inside?"

Going by that I reckon they are fused.

Could be a skin suit?  We don't know that modern warframes work like Hayden Tenno's armor did, so I think it's an open question.

And, Nekros would TOTALLY commando that suit.

I would totally commando in that suit.

The tenno are wearing a suit.  There's a codex lore entry by Vor explaining how no matter how many dead Tenno they pry from their "metal womb" they can't figure out where all this power is coming from.  Then he goes on about how the suits might be a conduit, or his techs saying things about nano-technology (and they're pretty much right without realizing it.)  So, I'd say a Tenno CAN remove the suit, but the suits are probably tailored to fit, and what's underneath likely isn't pretty anyway (see: Proto-Excalibur) meaning it's unlikely they can or ever will just hop into another suit.

As for naked Nick/bondage Bob, there's no confirmation those are Tenno.  They're not even inside an Orokin pod, but a Corpus pod.  If you really want to get argumentive and technical, the same models are utilized for hostage rescues.

Mag: a Blue swimsuit with small accents on the waist to make it "grown up". Cute and moderately sexy.

Valkyr: Leather Bra with a thong - both black. Rumor says there are rivets on them. Don't ask - she'll get hysteric.

Nova: White A-cup Bra with white undies. Both have many little pink rabbits printed on them.

Saryn: A decent darkgreen corset with matching stockings. A grown up lady must be elegant and noble.

The Breast-Cups on her Frame act as a bra. They can be taken off. Don't ask her why. Be a Gentleman. NO, NOT PSY.

Banshee: Sports bra and knee-length leggings

Ember: What do you expect from a hot lady? Red bra with french laces and a thong. Do not touch her rear. It's physically hot, too.

Zephyr: It's a bird.

Rhino: "Feels like nothing at all" under all his Iron Skin. Remember his crotch? ... This is no armor. erm...

Volt: Pikachu-themed trunks. He never dared to flash it yet.

Hydroid: Neopren Suit... yeah... like the one divers use.. no wonder.

Nekros: Rumor says, he wears undies made of human skin... The face of a Grineer is supposed to be the backside of this trunks..

Quite disturbing.

Frost: Wears a normal slip. Yeah, quite... uh... well.. amazing... yeah. seriously.

Vauban: He's an old man... no.. please not diapers..

Edited by NoSpax

That might be a tenno. But not a warframe. A warframe is fused with its host. Everything they wear becomes part of the body.

There is no source for this. Also I am 100% certain as DE said in a livestream they don't speak because they have our voice. The Tenno we play as is changing suits.

And as for ember... if dressing up as a chick allowed me to shoot fireballs I would definitely do it.

Edited by Arlayn