Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Thank You To The Community Moderators.

zebar1313

Seriously, thank you guys for clearing out a bunch of the spam threads and working so hard to keep the forums organized and clean. ^__^ 

From my understanding you guys are volunteer, and I just wanted to say thank you for working so hard. It's nice having a forum page that's not full of random nonsense, and hate, and threads about rushing DE for the update etc... 

ifSt3nt.gif?1

Just as an add-on to the recent complaints, if you have a complaint against a moderator or moderators' actions, please send a PM to forum staff or submit a Support Ticket to complain. Complaining publicly, creating slander/smear campaigns, etc violates the 6th rule of the community rules and guidelines.

P.S. if/when we edit a user's posts, it will say "Edited by (insert moderator name here)". We cannot edit your posts and make it say it was edited by you. For example if I edit your post, it will either say "edited by letter13" or it won't have any edit-message at all. We cannot stick your name onto an "edited by" note because that's not how the forum system works. 

Cheers, and thanks for the kind words.

lol

In other news, these forums have the most narrow definition of "general discussion" of any game's forums I have ever seen.

It's general discussion.

It bothers me, because general discussion is the only thing that regular forumgoers are sure to check every time they're on. If your thread gets "soul-punched" out, well, tough luck. Suggestions have the worst of it, really.