The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

The sheer number of bugs is mind-blowing. O_O

I feel for DE right now. So much stuff to fix. 

Keep up the good work. We appreciate all of it. 

Indeed :D, Another one to through into the pile Vor's Prize, I defended Vor and gained the segment and now stuck again with no direction to go :D

I`ve encountered 3 bugs after completing the bonding quest and receiving the orokin colar.

1: Odis and Lotus repeat themselves every time I enter my ship after a mission.

Lotus; How my bond with my kubrow is cemented.

Odis; He doesn`t care if i don`t threat my kubrow well...or does he?

2: The badges equiped on my kubrows colar will unequip every time I finish a match with him.

3: When I enter my kubrows loadout and go to mods (to upgrade his equiped mods) the mods equiped won`t show the mods that he already uses.

It`s a Huras male of lvl 5 now.

EDIT: 4The Howl of the kubrows quest is still highlighted on my Navigation messages and I`ve also tried to use the codex quest section to see if it would dissappear.

5: Nekros shadows of the dead spawn clones with normal coloured weapons.

Edited by HelixNL

Water everywhere is still unpleasantly glowing (Earth, delericts and even Hydroid)

After you claim the Mirage Systems in the quest you don't get a transmission or anything to lead you towards the chassis, in fact you receive a message as if you have claimed all three parts, you can still find the mode and complete the quest normally but you are just left to find the chassis node on your own.

I have happened to feel significant lag in-game whenever my own Melee weapon levels up each time, specifically my Nami Skyla weapon. I putting my thoughts that it could be the sound file for the specific levelling of the weapon actually causes the lag. Such lag even forces me to disconnect from my squad's game.

My Hardware specifications are:

Intel Core i5 M430

4 GB RAM, with 1 GB RAM dedicated for Video Memory.

AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5470, 512 MB Video RAM

Sound Driver: RTKVHDA.sys V.6.00.0001.7111, Realtek HD Audio

I don't know if anyone else also has this lag, but I just wanted you guys to know that there are some other bugs out there for those who have specific hardware in their computers.

Most of my other weapons that are not Melee seem to have no lag effect in the game. By the way.

Edited by Freelancer27

1) Presently Kubrows and their Dens seem to be dropping Nav Coordinates, Health and XP Orbs (in addition to their standard loot tables).

2) Water effects are bugging out - the squares within puddles will light up in the Earth tileset.

3) Can't get into the dojo. If I try using the Escape Menu -> Communication -> Clan option, the "Enter Clan Dojo" button does nothing; if I try using the Navigation menu, the result is often the same, but sometimes clicking the button attempts to find the host but then freezes before even getting to the loading screen.

4) The third part of the Mirage questline (for the Chassis) did not generate any dialogue from Ordis, and the inbox message appeared to be for completing the quest.

Unique bug here.

The game seems to revert to some default graphic options, I have tried to  max settings and was successful only once, where as, settings shown are on max, but the image (water detail, texture quality) are obviously low ...

I do think I will figure this out, but still, this happened after U14, so a bug. 

Solar rail conflict schematics

Issue: Turrets and room segments are not registering contributed resources until after you leave the schematic and return, and even then they are not initiating construction.

Arc traps are no longer taking damage from melee.

Off topic: is the raptor animation for it's dialogue coming soon?

I can confirm the thing about melee. At least in regards to using a serro and using dual kamas. Didn't damage the arc traps at all.

1) Presently Kubrows and their Dens seem to be dropping Nav Coordinates, Health and XP Orbs (in addition to their standard loot tables).

2) Water effects are bugging out - the squares within puddles will light up in the Earth tileset.

3) Can't get into the dojo. If I try using the Escape Menu -> Communication -> Clan option, the "Enter Clan Dojo" button does nothing; if I try using the Navigation menu, the result is often the same, but sometimes clicking the button attempts to find the host but then freezes before even getting to the loading screen.

4) The third part of the Mirage questline (for the Chassis) did not generate any dialogue from Ordis, and the inbox message appeared to be for completing the quest.

Yeah 2nd about water effects/detail true here.

After completing the Mirage Systems, instead of receiving the hint for the Mirage Systems stage of the quest in my inbox, I received the message to craft Mirage instead. The message said that Ordis found it on the Chassis, which i did not have yet. I was able to locate the node (via searching the forums) and the mission worked correctly. 

Also, after completing the Hidden Messages quest, or at least after obtaining the Chassis blueprint, the codex entry just shows your current Warframe standing there, and the text in the bottom right is the text from the Vor's Prize codex entry.

- Vor's Prize Quest still glitched after 14.0.3 fix .Still stuck on Corpus caches mission,no mission marker,despite completing it a few times. Sometimes logging in will reset the mission,allowing me to play the Corpus Caches mission again,and get stuck once more. killing the jackal will trigger the Kubrow Quest,but not helping with Vor's prize.

- Unable to unlock the new locations on Mercury ; that is the outer most circle. Did all the rest multiple times online and solo ,the new locations won't unlock.

- Quick Thinking does not work anymore ...and I don't mean the exploit that was patched up months ago. I mean the proper way it used to work up to U14. Please see to fix that .

- In T4 Survival , upon player's death in solo mode, I get stuck on bleeding out , despite playing solo,i can still walk around not able to use any weapons,finish the game at extraction,or quitting the session.enemies will ignore me ,until I Alt+F4 .

- The corrupt Vor is now a wuss. 2 or 3 shots from my Brakk will put him down. Fix him ,please.

- In nightmare missions, playing in online mode,will not get the nightmare mod reward. In solo mode I still get it.

Let's play "Find All The Problems With This Picture".

2014_07_20_00003.jpg

I failed this mission by the way, due to invincible Infested and a total lack of agency due to stupid-a55 Mutalist Ospreys, which have received no rework as of yet, plus the damn Pudge-hooking Ancients.

And all I wanted was some Polymer Bundles...

HEY GUYS! I would like to report a bug in the U14. I encountered the G3 while on a mission in earth and one of the players was trapped in the cage; soon after we defeated the G3, we revived our team mate but he still seemed to be inside a cage, only difference being he could walk all around dragging around his cage wherever he goes XD. I have put in the screenshot link below. Hope the DE rectify it.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136442306/screenshot/38596378898391415

Dojo is still having problems arfter the hotfix. Clan mates found that changing your session to "private" or "friends only" allows you in the dojo better then trying to enter while you're set to "public". Also invites to the dojo work better when the host is hosting a "private" session.

Since the update 14, i cant sell warframes... i want to sell so i can have a free slot, but it keeps saying " Couldnt sell selected  item at the moment, please try later". Dont know if it is just me but i think it may be a bugg due to this update, please fix it. Thanks :)