Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Hi again guys, I forgot to report one more bug. During a vault run (ODE), we got stuck in the walls quite a few times. but somehow managed to get out of it by roll jumping. Unfortunately, the same thing didn't happen to my friend, he was stuck like a brick in a wall. below is a link to the screenshot of it.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136442306/screenshot/38596378898702905

P.S. Also, i was stuck in the game, where i kept falling into a dark region; using my revives did not help me at all. unfortunately i do not have a screen shot of this. hopefully the DE can figure out the problem. it was an ODE as well.

I can´t play DARK SECTOR Missions anymore. The "Start Mission"- button is missing and I can´t get invited. It appears a message which tells me something like "Session is not available" (not sure whats the correct tranlation is). 

PLEASE FIX THAT SOON! 

Greetings from Germany

1. In Derelict lobbies nobody can join me, but in "normal" missions like E-prime everybody is can... It always kicks off the players in the loading screen.

2. In the Kubrow quest I can never get any egg, but any time I finish the mission the Lotus orders me to the incubator like I have one.

3. the mouse always buggs in the arsenal, and in lobbies.

Using the Venka, when the weapon levels up it causes a general game hang for a few seconds and resumes gameplay again, haven´t noticed this with other weapons so it must be the Venka.

It's with all melee. at least for me it has been that way. Tried it and it happened to me while levelling Serro, Fang Prime, and Dragon Nikana.

Just played survival T4, somewhere in the 37-39 minutes (do not know exactly, because timer is frozed) started to run out of oxygen, three players have already reached the evacuation and I was already on the way, but then writes the mission is failed and in the end neither Awards neither the resources we have not received. During the mission fell 25 rare cores, frost prime chasis, form blueprint, crystal argon. Sorry for my English translated by Google translate.)

I know it's been reported, but again:

Vor's Prize:

-After getting the Blueprint to remove the Ascari from my Warframe, I crafted it immedietaly. Afterwards, I can't do the Looting mission Darvo gives you.

-On Vor'z Prize Exterminate quest (for the Foundry I believe), I was getting spawns after exterminating all 21 Grineer. Also, the Extraction icon didn't appear right then, and I had a constant Enemy mark on the minimap that didn't go away.

Can't claim Orokin Derelict Assasination key, can't find it's blueprint in inventory and cannot buy it from the market (says it's already purchased), on the UI top right corner i get the icon that foundry has completed 1 item (the key), but it's nowhere to be found in it.

Hello,

2 times now i got no HUD when beginning AND during the entire mission (no minimap, no crosshair, nothing !). Look my screenshot.

http://up2sha.re/file?l=BSgzAydklxGo.jpg

I found another bug: we were 4 and Feigius accepted the mission (he was on the right, under the green accepted). One of us left the mission, so the name of Feigius came in 3rd position, but not the "Accepted". (look the screenshot).

http://up2sha.re/file?l=k1thH0SSlwlj.jpg

Edited by Nemesis3161

GOD Mode

Using Ash 4th ability, I got some weird glitch which practically put me in some sort of 'god mode' (no screenshot unfortunately). Anyhow, it happened half during the ability animation and after that:

- While I was seen and shot at, I wasn't receiving any damage, either direct or DoT. 

- I was floating just bit above ground but not following the floor levels (i.e. no clipping). I was still able to pick up stuff (ammo and mods) but only when the floor was close.

- I was unable to activate any power ("Power is in use" or something similar)

As of U14, every time I quit the game, it exits but the game is still active in the Windows Task Manager processes.

I am unable to load up the game again unless I kill the Warframe.exe processes.

My Kubrows Loyalty does not go back up, it only goes down and when I pet him he stays the same.

Just wondering is this a bug or is this meant to be happening.

Same for me, i've petted her like 30 times and she's stuck at 60% loyalty...

Pff.. girls.. >.>

Yes My clane dojo Is like that too. Im in Hasitte007 clan

My dojo too.

All decoration on spawn room have sunken into the floor (there was a fish tank between the two trading posts)

IPDwB0q.jpg?1

and some spawnpoints are inside the flags

nV0QQUO.jpg

Hello!

I cant find those 2 bugs so i will post them !

With the new patch all my ancient mods are now "common" with no lvs, so i just cant use them to upgrade my skills, this is REALY annoying...

The mod i drop after the patch are ok.

2hogvoj.png

And my game keep freezing when i try to go in the mod section, freeze during 4/5s everytime i try to go in...

Config :

Intel i7 3770K

16go RAM DDR3

SSD Samsung 840 Pro 256 go

ATI Radeon HD 7970 Ghz Edition 3go GDDR5

Windows 8.1 64 bit

Hope this will be patched soon, i just cant upgrate my new warframe for now, this is annoying...

Thk :)

Challange bug: Shield Saver can't completed, first run with full stamina/health+shield build rhino prime and Shield flux 561/1000, second run samesetup Sword alone finished and the Shield Saver reset to 17/1000, now need to wait for this to finish all the not rank up challenges.