Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Bug: Mercury resource drops is broken got 2 ageon crystals and a bunch of other resources ie control modules, orokin cells oh and mercury and some other planets view when in the ship wont show instead i keep seeing the void (not that its a bad thing but still)  

i have the same problem for Mercury Nav Segment.  All my missions were unlocked previously.  After doing the prologue. dunno where to proceed due to this mercury segment nav

Venus and Earth boss missions are locked. i went to kill Vor in mercury, got venus nav segment.

it unlocked Jackal mission.

Then i kill Jackal. got Jupiter and some other planet nav segment..   but Earth boss mission is still locked.  i dont want to kill Vayhek again. the beacons are a pain to collect..

Leveling Bug:

Game will lock up when any peice of equipment levels up, this will cause disconnect from the game or a crash to desktop. If played in solo the lock up still occurs but I can complete the mission most of the time, will also lock up at rewards screen if anything levels up.

Only work around is to equip max weapons\ frame, hasnt happen at all, confirmed this issue happens everytime I level something up. (I put on an affinity booster before I had played any missions, so I dont know if that could actually be the cause or just bad timing on my part)

General Instability on Player ship:

I was getting random CTD & stutters when viewing\browsing the ship, also in some menus, this was solved by turning off Large Text in the options, there was also no noticable difference in the text size with the large text turned off. Havent had any further crashes in the ship since turning the large text off.

1) I have a bug sorry if it is already mentioned. I played Earth E-prime which has low level enemies, My carrier dying quickly. I ensure that it is equipped with good mods because my sentinel can survive upto 20 minutes in T4 survival. Also i play as rhino prime and kill everyone instantly and i dunno why my carrier dying instantly.

2) I played jupiter Elara and suddenly stalker appeared and we killed him and he dropped 2 neural sensors... Is his drop tables updated or its just a bug?

3) I have already unlocked many nodes in most of the planets but now i cant deploy extractor. It tells me to unlock all the nodes but i have unlocked many nodes before this update.

4) While viewing the squad details the dragon keys equipped are not showing correctly. I seen 2 players equipped a same key so i tell them to change them and they said we equipped different keys only.

Edited by sarvanrecon

I'm stuck now... can't do anything else aside from standing in my tenno ship... can't trade, can't forge... 'cause the frickin' game crashes on every loading screen for every and any mission I try to go... NEED A HOT-FIX ASAP!

Tower 2 survival ends immediately life support runs out and the mission is failed. Also, if I play an earth mission the lotus says I have a kubrow egg when I don't. Ash bladestorm also sometimes leaves me floating. Lastly, the timer on survival missions sometimes stops and no more enemies come.

ive got an annoying problem, ive gotten to the mission "raid corpus supply cache" in order to get the parts for the item that negates the lock vor put on my frame, however i have already built, because i already had enough materials. now i cant find the mission to progress in the story. what do i do ?

i have dis problem tooo grrr dont know wat to do now either...

Sentinels/Runner Bug:

Runner exploded every time they died unless killed by melee.(maybe this is not a bug?)

And this explosion almost hit sentinels every times, no matter how far between you and runner.

addition:seems only happened at DS defense mission.

Edited by henry210228

UI: Some alerts don't show up on the planetary map even though they are present on the alert summary above the nav area.

Alert on Venus (E Gate) shown on list, an one on Phobos

zXBJWZq.jpg

Phobos (on the right) has an alert, but Venus (middle bottom) does not.  When Phobos is highlighted (its name showing) it still shows its alert icon.

C1vSjGt.jpg

Edited by SpookyDodger

I'm finding that when I complete a mission, I'm told in a message that I have a kubrow egg, and i another message just after it sayin that I need to continue with my quest in finding an egg.

I go to check my stuff and I don't have an egg and the incubator tells me that I don't have one either.

I've done the E Prime mission over 10 times to try and get an egg, which is frustrating in itself, but the main reason is to try and get rid of the quest so I can get the catalyst underneath it. For some reason, because the kubrow quest is active, it wont let me do the alert which is on e prime as well. I'm concerned that Im not going to be able to complete it in time o.0

All INFESTED TILESET BUGS

Reported Bugs:

-Toxic Ancient use Scorpion pull, not the original damager.

Fixed:

-Ancient Infested animation related crash. Most infested gamemode crashes are this

___

I'm crashing on wave 5-6 every time I try an Orokin Derelict Defense. Tried three times. Twice before the hotfix, then once after. Crash all three times :(. Nothing real special is happening, just mashing E, which seems to work fine everywhere but ODD. I've been doing ODE without any problems (well, constantly mismatching dragon keys, but thats not a bug). I doubt it affects anything, but this is the equipment I was actively using when the crashes happened: Rhino (IS up), and spamming with dual ichor. Djinn with a blast proc modded sweeper. Lots of ancients nearby.
Sorry if these crashes have already been reported since the hotfix, too tired to search through the replies. Despite all these bugs though, U14 is awesome. Keep it up, DE <3

Dark Sectors that are not in conflict kinda has an issues from what I experienced. What I am talking about is the infestation's damage. I was on Venus - Dark Sector Defense (think it said around level 5-10's). As I was defending the pod, a runner comes up to me and explode right as it gets near me. There was an animation before they explode though. Also the Runner's explode seems to hurt A LOT even at a low level Dark Sector (non-conflict). When the runner explode, it does like 100 or higher damage to the warframe like they were level 30's when it's suppose to be around 5-10. It's possible for any fraction with Infestation.