Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

1) My Vor quest doesnt seem to complete. I done everything (killed Vor) and got the Lotus voice over telling me that I am finished. I come out of the mission and seemingly everything is ok, however the Navigation still shows Vors' Prize with an X like icon next to it, and to the right were Alert notifications and quest notifications pop up I keep seeing Vors Prize. In the map itself there is no icon or anything, and I have everything unlocked in my spaceship (except for the incubator, I havent tried that quest yet). So I am guessing all is good and that the UI is simply glitched.

2) Challenges (Achievements) - blocking 1000 damage is bugged. As soon as I reach 1000 damage blocked it resets again. I am also assuming the same problem exists for the "allies revived" challenge, from before this patch. I wasn't sure before if I had gone over 1000 revives and if so how many times, but I was definitely in the hundreds. After the patch I am again down to something like 44 revives. Other challenges seem to bug out from time to time as well (like the Saviour of "X" challenges).

3) I have unfinished map sectors in my profile, although when I go through each planet I have done everything. Are these for the extra quests or something? I can't seem to be able to complete all sectors in the map.

4) Foundry does not show how many blueprints you have of a certain whatever you want to build. This is not a bug I am guessing, but it is frustrating to have to go to inventory all the time to check this and back and forth.

5) Foundry again, not sure if this is again a bug or design fault, but I can no longer see my material amounts in the blueprint panel. All I see is for example 1/1 Control Modules even though I might have 600 of them. Hence, I need to open the materials to the bottom to check all the time. To be honest, it is much clearer and better this way, however it is also a little tiring going back and forth although this is not a really big problem.

Apart from some glitches here and there fixed with relogging and some connectivity issues of a bare minimum, the game works fine. Oh, wait, I got 2 more bugs.

6) After a mission, if you press escape too soon the mission details are cancelled and the mouse pointer is left on, at which point you cannot move or control your warframe around the ship. Fixable if you press the top left icon (next to the profile) and go into navigation, then exit.

7) Going to the arsenal from the escape menu has the warframe stuck facing the arsenal "closet" and you can't rotate the model.

Off to test the incubation quests as well. So far mostly everything is working fine and even with a couple hick-ups here and there and small glitches, I am loving patch 14. Best patch ever! I know I say this each time, but that is because each patch is better than the previous one. Love the new UI systems, love the new navigation, love the little extras added everywhere, the entire party options are awesome as well, basically I simply love this patch. Everything about it is awesome and I am sure problems will be fixed.

I am of course on the end of those experiencing the fewest problems in the game, but that simply means I can better judge patch 14 for what it is.

The quest system is great as well, it just needs a little tweaking. The whole feel of warframe has gone to another level with this patch. It truly feels much better, the immersion is superior and it finally feels like you are not just floating around in space farming missions. There is an entire process to how it all goes. The loading screens are among those little extras here and there that simply make the game feel and fit in so much better, as well as all the numerous variations to planets and ships that you launch to, as well as seeing them from your ship outside of a mission.

Simply the best patch ever. Can't wait for the new quest system to be taken advantage of. The game is already so addictive, adding the only thing it didnt have (better story and quests) just adds for one step close to being a game that has it all.

You rock guys, keep up the great work. Best F2P title ever created, period!

At random times if I am using the chatbox in my player ship I won't be able to do anything except use the chatbox. Hitting esc does nothing but min/max the chatbox, and I cannot move or access any part of ship, forcing me to relog.

(kurbow issues) I have been hunting kurbow for four hours (no joke) finding 8-12 dens per run and even scanning them before and after destroying them with no luck on finding a single egg. Although I want to help the make money, when a game's features are only availble through payment players begin to stop and search for somthing else, thus if there (in this case) a understandable way to get the reward more players will stay. On the other hand, after talking to people for 20 min (after not feeling like running a mission anymore)  most had given up farming and paid plaitnuim, some found theirs on the 3rd-12th try, and four individuals got theirs on the first try. the rest are still farming. thanks for fixing those issues from yesterday (or the day before)

and i cant wait for more.

PS: the nikana's charge attack no longer produces the trail effect. Also some weapons produce a white line instead of the color its set to and rarely the set color is noticed but dominated by the other color.

Edited by Jadefox

I think I have a bug with the Howl of the Kubrow quests. When I hatched the kubrow Ordis says something about it smearing stuff on his pristine insides. Then I see a quest notification like "Howl of the Kubrow/Lotus/Language/G10Quests/Kubrow/QuestHint4." This also appears on my navigation interface. I get the same talk from Ordis each time I enter the ship, and continuously see that quest notification. 

Any idea what's going on?

EDIT: Oh and I forgot. I hatched my kubrow last night around midnight and then he fell asleep after an hour or so. Upon coming back this morning he's still sleeping. Until now. I'm not sure if he's supposed to sleep that long depending on personality traits or whatnot, but yeah. He seems like he's in a coma now.

Edited by Aeithus

T1 Survival enemy spawn rate is very low compared to before update 14. Life support ran out a few seconds before 20m, that's with a nekros desecrating the meager number of enemies that showed up.

I'm not aware if this is an issue in other tower survivals, T1 is all I've tried so far.

I assume all T survivals (did 5 runs of t4 survivals, the best run was 35min with 2 nekros descerating all the way..)

I have the same problem except that I started the mars nav segment quest and failed... (one of them got to the security terminal) I then tried to find the quest again with no success. Could this be due to the fact that we already have the mars nav? Mars does show on my solar map as well as earth and the viod.

sometimes mission end screen pops up if you were in the dojo and leave it. (14.0.1)

Could not come from the dojo itself, more that it displays the last mission you were in. Also, does not show up after you get in to the dojo after this happens)

Ajytul4.jpg

BUG REPORT:

genetic code text not finishing.

Basically Info text on many items in the foundry is being cut off and incomplete.

Read The Generic Code Template Info in the pic to understand what I am mentioning.

FoYDe4T.jpg

Edited by Cooolaid

hey guys FYI: so far I've came across a few bugs: 

when viewing mods, my character gets in the way

when on chat whether in game or at menu, sometimes i have to restart the game because the controls freeze 

when in game, sometimes my hud glitches where my map freezes or moves place

keep working hard devs, I really like what you can make of this update!

Despite the issue of extractors said to be fixed on this thread, i still can not use my extractors. I have every node on the planet unlocked yet it still wont let me put down an extractor. Any help?

Again, you chose to add content that screws over solo players, this game claims to support solo play, so why do we see this crap, time, and time again.

What am I talking about; the quest arc for Mirage is what. Five runs in a full group and you are done, ready to craft your hidden message; does anyone at DE know how many fookin times a soloer has to hit up the derelicts to get enough of those sodding components; it’s beyond a damn joke. Either be done with it, remove solo play altogether, or stop screwing over folks choosing a play style you offer.

This is not a debate about multi play V solo, the game offers solo play as an option, so that argument is moot. Nor is this an isolated incident, the only time solo players are treated as equals by DE, is when they are taking money for Plat. Every single event, solo players are penalised and expected to do a minimum of 400% more runs than someone playing in a group, and more than once thanks to the inclusion of RNG it requires a damn sight more.

Edited by HexCaliber

I keep getting the dialogue and text for the "/Lotus/Language/G1Quests/KubrowQuestHint4".  It is said by the ship, not Lotus, and I got it BEFORE I rushed my Kubrow egg's hatching, and still get it AFTER I come back from a mission (whether I complete it, fail it, or abort).

Just a quick note that if you're game does crash (currently compiling crash reports), please submit the crash report if you are able so we can get a WAR ######! Thank you! 

I forget the number that it gave me when it crashed unfortunately.

I'm stuck on the part of the prologue to find Mercury Nav Segment.  There are no waypoints for this.  Many veterans like myself made the Negator prior to the Components Hijack mission and that made the entire thing bug out on us.

Is there a fix to this in the near future?  I'd like very much not to wait till Wednesday for this.

I'd like to point out that Disruptor Ancients can still completely drain energy, as well as give the ability to damage energy to all infested surrounding it... -_- And also, am I supposed to not be allowed to solo Dark Sector Survival and Defense? Speaking of playing solo, the game no longer actually pauses when in solo mode. This is very inconvenient for when I need to get up and go do something or look something up while in the middle of a mission.

Edited by arf1096

The Vor's Prize questline has disappeared for me.

I am a veteran player who chose to play through the prologue, but I made the mistake of crafting the Ascaris Negator before I ran the mission to obtain the components.  Now, although there is a notification on the Nav panel to Raid the Corpus Supply Cache, no quest marker appears in the planetary map, and the Ascaris Negator sits crafted but unused in my inventory.  I have tried relogging and restarting the game, all to no avail.  Is there a work around for this, or do I need to wait for the next hotfix?