The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

so i dint see this in here when i click play after updating it gose to a whight screen then crashes, i wint into my stream folder to warftame tryed launching it from there so i could see what the error is it says , the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click ok to close the application. anyone know how to fix this? i have tryed a complet reinstal changed the settings to not use bulk download.

i know i might not be the only one having this issue, it might be a bug, my kubrow died a few times, yes, and now i try to interact and i cant rise from 20%, i dont want to risk losing the kubrow if its possible

other issue, is that everytime i interact with him, he appears outside of the pen

umm guys i try to put an image with me screen bugs from warframe and it saw you are not alllowed to use hat image extension on this comunity

and some players did wear a image on reports.. if i cant put the image how they will fix that bug...

http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-jpg

See if you can use this page to convert your image to .jpg

If sucessful, upload your new image to imgur.com and copy the forum link which you can then use to post your screenshot in the relevant forum. 

Hope this helps.

In addition to the Leech osprey going whack. That alert defense I just played had 2 'defense objects' a cryopod and the core thing- Not that we had to defend both no but the cryopod was on a moving platform that never moved prior to U14 and its very being overlapped/fused with the core (real thing we had to defend) when the platform with cryopod lowered.- Oh and the core was floating in mid air anytime the cryopod fusion platform wasnt lowered. Caused a lot of the melee grineer to do a leap of faith and fall into a pit of death. Half way through that game I watched em fall through the under half of the raised platform in bunchs as they fell to the core but there was no floor beneath. Oh and the defense core was physically not there i could walk through it (The base of the core was solid but not the core itself).These bugs didnt feel as though U14 caused them but rather a poor host or something despite not lagging.

i just cant get into a mutlipayer. it keeps stuck at half the loading bar. mostly disconecting after 5 minutes. once i got in it was at the phorid at venus so that was okey but i spawnd just before the phorid spawn. at an other mision i got in the game and the matchmaker staid active. by leaving the squad i could do the mission but it was weird.

The main quest line missions are still dissappearing from the soloar map. After the last hot fix, I was able to play one mission. But it then went back to normal as the next annouced mission dissappeared again. I am currently stuck on Vors Prize.

Obviously 200+ pages is way too much to read through and this at least didn't seem to be in the OP so I might as well post it here:

Whenever people join my party (or join a party I'm in) there is a big chance I become unable to do anything in my ship.

I can't move around or interact, pressing Esc does nothing, nor can I click on anything but chat. Yes chat still works but its the only thing. All I can do is tell people in chat I can't move any more and Alt-F4 out to restart the game.

It is incredibly annoying and somewhat concerning that I don't see other people mentioning this.

Along side this bug there's also another issue in that whenever a mission is completed 1 person always gets booted from the party and needs to be re invited. And it isn't always the same person.

I'm sure you can imagine how well this works with the aforementioned bug. (Alt-F4 paradise)

I would like to add that this kept happening with the same 2 people (friends) and 1 random person in the party. And yes my friends are known to have terrible router setups, so it is very likely somewhere therein lies the problem. Regardless this didn't start happening until update 14.

Another funny bug.

My "Missions Quit" is going up. It's at 5 now, and it was 0 before the update, I'm sure of that much (and I didn't quit any missions since).

Why such information is being kept in the first place? No idea, and wish I could deactivate the tracking of this and other things. But that's beyond the point. I'd just like it to go back to 0, and not go up to keep my OCD in check.

Maybe it's caused by the "Quit Game" from the ship.

Or the "Logout" option (Profile > Logout), that's taking me to a black screen with ~999fps

Edited by R-Frame

Multiplayer lobbies seem broken, I get taken back to the planet select screen everytime the timer ends and when it goes through despite that? I get stuck with 5+ minute load times and if I'm lucky I can play the game, if I'm not it goes back and says mission failed. I've 'failed' 3 alert missions this way already and been unable to play them again. Additionally using the 'Unequip mod' feature while fusing mods causes the game to freeze.

New updates are cool and all but making the game unplayable is not.

Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike have had no effect on Hysteria since Melee 2.0. This also coincided with Fury and Berserker suddenly affecting Hysteria.

Come Update 14 and the new Hysteria still isn't affected by Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike.

Could I get confirmation on whether this is intentional or a bug?

I love that they brought this back and I hope it wasn't brought back accidentally.  It was such a cool feature that was lost within the last 6 months.

I started playing two months ago so I didn't know that was once a feature, but still if they do inteend to bring it back it's still kinda buggy because when I get close to a player he's flasing between the withe blueish colour and he's real colour, was it like that before too?

In the mission rewards menu when more than 4 mods are acquired the 5th and 6th mod are still selectable by moussing over them without having to scroll down to see them. They appear from behind the rewards screen.