Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Bug - Kubrow Mods and Abilities

General: When going to upgrade a mod attached to a kubrow, the "Installed Mods" tab has no mods listed.

Raksa Kubrow Ability: Howl

Codex describes the Raksa as being able to "paralyze any attacker with fear," while the mod states they "strike fear into its foes." The first seems to imply a stun, while the second implies a fear mechanic similar to Nekros' terrify.

Either way, currently a max rank Howl seems to have no effect on enemies.  

It take awhile for player to load and for the game to start. Sometime it crash for me or it stuck loading and I have to quit and try again. But when someone invite me or another players the loading is a lot faster then the initial loading for the mission to start in the beginning.

guys i have a problem here, cant start the game it wont install the update :( its saids Update Failed all the time, so long been waiting for U14 and this turn out T_T what should i do? i tried, verify cashe, disable firewall, reinstall the game, its keep saying update failed, all i can think of my pc cant handle it? but then again why can i play it untill now? and maybe its bug, but then why to just some people? i donno, i gues i just quit the game of wait for long &#! time to get the new PC :/

I just did an alert and got a bug. It was survival and after 5 minutes had passed lotus never said anything and extraction didn't show up on map. I looked around and found extraction and the waiting for players text popped up and the group gathered there but we couldn't extract.

when I had to make Rank Up  I caught a bug that could not and did not see anyone attack enemies, and I lost the mission, and now I can rank up from 0 to 1 

because I got cooldown... Please Help 

Particle effects: after looking around the player ship i noticed that my melee weapons were giving off their effects when changeling so i re logged into the game but i found out that it was still doing the same thing, when i changed melee weapons the same effect was happening to all of them witch is relay strange because this stayed like this for me and the same thing happens to me when i'm looking at other players melee it shines even thoe they don't have it active

as seen here ---> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=288840777

have no idea that bug or not but Hall of mirrors + Penta or Launchers weapon are broken just 1 shot they come out like 20 per shot and that make other player laggy and crash the game

also i can't continue Wall Climbing with CTRL button normally in older patch just hold spacebar if the frame was slowdown just press CTRL and he will come normal speed but after U14 i cant do that anymore the frame keep falling down to the ground after press CTRL

Edited by Shafilp

New chat is a mess.

It shows all them messages while hidden - yeah, maybe it's intended but it definitely needs an option or button to hide completely until it needed.

Well, maybe it's not that bad but in addition mine constantly shifts to trade channel, so I regularly get a flooded lower left corner with only option to kill global chat completely.

still noone fixed the longer loadng time prob, its getting worse every min, went to e-prime and by the time i loaded the match, thy had already finished it, started again with the same squad, they finished the whole extermination again before i loaded.

Reported Bugs:

- UI: Mission Selection: Players can only unlock mission nodes if played in solo, not Multiplayer. Potentially related to anti-taxing measures, unconfirmed.

Oh, I can confirm this. This should not be an anti-taxi measure! Instead, all previous requirements should be met, by ANY means. If all previous ring missions are completed, then next stage unlocks, if I am reading the map correctly. If I have to solo, I may as well be playing an offline game. 

So much for being a co-op game. 

Ever since the update, I haven't been able to log in. The game reads 'check your information'. I have upwards to $700 in warframe investments so this is very frusterating to me. I have troubleshooted some; redownloading the game twice, resetting my password and even trying to use a different account. Nothing works. Please help.

BUG REPORT:

Problems with nightmare missions.

They are not giving nightmare mods. I have done 7 nightmare missions and all of them that I have done, did not give me a nightmare mod. - A bit frustrating.

7K6PBZ4.jpg

Already posted this in the Warframes and Abilities Feedback page, but figured I'd post it here as well. The Rhino Prime Iron Skin ability appears as a light blue rather than the normal gold color. Don't know if this has been already mentioned. I've tested it on both normal planet missions and Void missions, but it appears the same blue color regardless. I have a couple screenshots if necessary, but don't know how to attach them to my post. However, it can be seen pretty clearly in Pacheon's third screen shot on his original reply to this thread here:

(http://i.imgur.com/kRxoCzl.jpg)

Link to the original post: 

(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262837-update-14-bugissue-megathread/#entry3066793)

Thanks guys, and keep up the amazing work!

-TheGrappler