The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

First I wasnt sure about this one but after the last hotfix I dont find any squads at all anymore, the matchmaking seems broke. I like the new UI and stuff but it was not worth breaking half of the game.

Edit: Found some squads but not for all missions before u14 I always found a squad even with strict nat

Edited by H3rrior

Yay, some progress!

But Vor's Prize without any planet markers still there after killing Vor and completing Negator sequence. And I still have one Negator and one Venus nav segment extras (I kicked some Vor's butt yesterday before Raid fix) in my inventory and can't get rid of them.

edit: after two game restarts Vor's quest seems to finally disappear from navigation UI.

I had the same cutscene ("what a waste" Vor says and then gives my Valkyr a headache) after both hijack quests (for resources and for Mercury nav segment), Tolstoj marker appeared anyway.

Edited by daExile

Not sure if anyone has reported this, and 200+ pages I ain't going through......but:

Pentas damage sentinels at a greater range than they damage players.

I have tested this twice now. At a range that my warframe takes no damage, the sentinel (specifically carrier in this case) takes almost complete shield damage, and at least 50 damage per shot of Penta.

I don't know if this happens with Ogris or Angstrum too, but if you could check this, I'd appreciate it.

This happened both times on Sechura, Pluto, the Canyon map. So it might also be a map-specific problem instead of a weapon/sentinel mechanic.....

Shaders|Materials.

New AkZani weapon's holder has not assigned "invisible" shader to it. (Loki, Ash, Shade Sentinel) Screens are spoiled:

e5f1aceb6f.jpg35c47d135e.jpg

LOKI

Visual glitch is only on screenshot, it's capture app. problem, not WF.

e05afb0c28.jpg

ASH

37f543ecc4.jpg

2ccba6c176.jpg

VALKYR, SHADE

Holstered/Unholstered

Screen is freesing when i fusion steel fiber for my carrier.

I use the german localisation. I go to the arsenal -> Carrier -> Mods -> Fusion -> Installed -> choose the Steel Fiber Mod (Rank 5; there is a nother Steel Fiber with Rank 1) -> Fusion Cores -> Screen is freezing. It happens all the time. I use two Configurations. Config. A  use Steel Fiber R1, Config B use Steel Fiber R5.

Edited by HuzzelMuzzel

Seriously, what do those lines through the fixes mean? I know several of those things listed as fixed are not fixed.

-Game sessions are still taking a very long time to load for me in some cases. Had to exit my entire game.

-Still experincing an inability to deploy sentinals on a fully unlocked map

-Mods: in the my collection screen, the bottom row is cut in half.

-Arsenal When selecting a warframe to equip, I have to click on it several times before the Equip button appears. Sometimes not at all

-Arsenal warframe will be facing the back wall.

Also, some stealth attacks don't occasionally won't work even the counterattack. This holds true both in solo and online. Owe can't melee arc traps and force fields used by Grineer damages them too and sometimes, sentinel attacks don;t make any sound. And when we go to the derelicts, it will instead show a grineer galleon or infested corpus ship.

Edited by Slendy-Broseph

I dont know if it's on all dual sword weapons or not, but when i equip the swirling tiger stance on my dual ethers and trigger the 2nd combo, the 3'rd or 4'th hit has 100% chance to trigger all statuses in the game to the monsters being hit by it.

When I leveled up my Point Blank, the game informed me that it would exceed the mod capacity of Sweeper, and asked if I wished to auto-uninstall it. I accepted, and my UI froze. I had to shrink the game and close it manually.

- My kubrow changed his body type (he was diffrent in the collar mission and now he's just fat)

- Kubrows change their model when dead

- Kubrow body mismatch (huras with raksa body) not sure if bug

- Inviting someone can result in UI freeze (cant move, cant enter menu, can chat)

- You can shoot when on loading screens (you can hear it + you waste ammo)

- Clock sometimes freezes in survival missions, enemies stop spawning and mission is failed even if you extract

- Sometimes enemies stop spawning in defense missions

I don't know, if this has been reported already (probably has) and whether you are gonna call this a "bug" or just another "horribly failed feature":

The loadout-options are meant for us to be able to save a current loadout (=configuration) for later use. This doesn't work however, because as soon as you switch to another loadout any changes you make from then will be saved to that loadout immediately without any notice or confirmation. DE could solve this by doing it the classic way. Implement the functions SAVE (will store your current config to a correspondingly named file) and LOAD (will retrieve saved config and overwrite current config).

Here's an image of the Mirage's Alternative helmet in trading that I mentioned in one of the posts:

mmcGxiE.jpg

Loading is showing three ships while there is only two players loading. Also show 4 ships when there are 3 players loading.

LM80acq.jpg

Voting UI background thing:

jo0lOAc.jpg

Isn't the Mod UI stuff suppose to be in front of the Warframe instead of behind it? See image. It basically overlapping the entire area making it not accurate content wise.

mzTMNgE.jpg

Lotus message shows up during loading if host is completely done loading while other players are still loading.

n94Hg2b.jpg

Another water mesh problem found on Earth

3SzfuZD.jpg