The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Whenever trying to do online play:

-gets stuck at finding squad "please wait" window

-refuses to complete loading

-if it manages to load, black screen

-if you host you can probably join game but anywhere up to 14 ppl(highest ive seen so far) can join, hud freezes and mobs become immortal.

-even if you get through all that, usually instead of being extracted you die and you can abort or ressurect and abort shortly after cause you cant complete a mission

Dojo doesnt work:

-you cant join through star chart

-you can sometimes join through esc>communication>alliance>enter dojo but you will dc shortly after joining.

Quest:

-sometimes they dont register completion of quest part

Segments:

-You can install only 1 segment per visit on ship(mission completion or relog)

-mods segment cant be installed until you get foundry segment even though its few missions after obtaining it.

Ship:

-interacting with any installed segment might result in being stuck in that specific menu.

Everything i managed to find so far.

Edited by Davoodoo

General U14 bugs:

- Pausing no longer working when playing in solo mode

- Checking mission progress during a survival mission stops the timer and the spawning of enemies

- The mission results screen's parts cannot be scrolled by the mousewheel at the mission's end. Works on the ship though.

- Chat always defaults to the region tab after completing a mission, and remains in typing mode after hitting enter

- Iron Skin on Rhino Prime having a blue hue instead of the previous golden one

Player ship bugs:

- Related to quests, after getting each module of the ship, a relog is necessary in order to be able to install them

- Players cannot run, but can slide in the ship

- Checking the inbox can cause the UI to become unusable, locking movement and menu usage (not sure how to reproduce this one)

oh great now i cant even log-in, says failed to connect check ur info, and i have made sure that i am entering the right password and email for like 8 to 9 times but it wont connect and also gave me the error-internet-timeout, in two out of those 9 tries, reset the password and tried again still cant log-in help out pls??

some issues:

after each quest i had to close the game and re open in order to unlock the "press x to put the new device" and move to the next quest

you can slide in your dojo but it won't actually "slide" it will move faster but in the walking position

the "public private solo" selection is kinda hidden, it should be visible while you chose the mission

in the arsenal the mods appear grey and onyl when you put the cursor on them they actually show their image

before the "go to remvoe the thing that vor attached you before your head explodes" lotus talks a bit, but the dialogue caption show the same dialogue twice in a row

D3cJbGN.jpg

Edited by Regar

I am having trouble logging into the game, it keeps saying check your info, and I tried changing my password and went in game to log in again but it didn't work, and there is no exit button on the log in screen so I was stuck there, the only way I could get out was using Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

this is fuckin $&*&*#(%& i cant even @(*()$ log in and i need that vauban alert. new update is rediculous i need some form reimbursement from ya $&*(#s

A "reimbursement" would be viable if you actually paid for the damn thing, servers are probably down for fixes, in the meantime you can just, not be an A****** to a fairly small team of developers who worked their @$$ for this update and remain to do so by fixing issues.

Edited by osheroth

Can't log in unless i restart my PC... Even then i get kicked out 10 seconds later.

About the whole update, very nice looking and intuitive, although i think that a "U14 - 101" would be necessary, because lots of players can't find their way through the new stuff...

Besides that, the whole stuff is pretty solid.

(log in problems) barely anyone can log in or start a mission without waiting 10 min so far i have been logged out six times. this started happening straight after i tested the first tutorial mission and then promptly changing my skin and war-frame out and returning from the second one before i started getting logged out. thanks for your support and hardworking tech crew

1. Need a way to access the prologue if it has been skipped. Thanks to rampant disconnects/game freezes, I skipped it after trying to select it 6 times, but would like to try it.

2. Mod management is not efficient anymore, borders on useless thanks to visual style maladies/glitches.

3. Unable to quickly change loadouts or at least switch between A, B, C before a mission. This goes for characters, weapons, sentinals, etc. You have to SLOWLY walk to the other end of the ship to start a mission. What if you want to switch frames, guns....?

4. Navigation was speedy before, please speed up movement on the ship. The new UI is indeed beautiful, but it is suffering in the usability department. It boils down to: If it ain't broke, don't fix it...