Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Wrong With Warframe Right Now

alaphonse

Which mods did I point out were not useless or have a small margin of useablity

A good half of the ones you listed are useful. Not to mention you listed all the sentinel precepts for dethcube for some reason, which you need to have on if you want it to do anything

Edit: please be trolling

Edited by vaugahn

Things wrong with Warframe right now

Terrible grind walls, every update introduces new content locked by a grind wall so after wasting hours you can actually play the new content or get the new item ie, the farm for Vay Hek and stance mods

No replayablility in the world map because they’re the same game mods over and over, Alerts are literally the tumours of the map. Also maps quickly get stagnated and terribly linear no reason to spend any time thinking about what you have just passed since it’s another forced path to get to the end

Extremely expensive transactions

Terrible defense mechanic when most melee attacks against you have very little response time and even more difficult when you’re in the middle of a combo

Name one gun that is effectively bad with decreased accuracy, do people even use snipers, only a handful of guns for late game

Armour being useless unless it’s at 3000

Needing unique mods for sentinels to attack and why the mod needs upgrades, hell most of the sentinels are useless; Dethcube and Djinn. Huge problem with Wyrm is the randomness of its crowd dispersion, Helios is useless if you’ve already scanned an area and shade is alright but still has problems with RNG

Useless mods include; Acrobat, Ammo Drum, Antitoxin, Bane of Corpus, Bane of Grineer, Bane of Infested, Charged Chamber, Cleanse Corpus, Cleanse Grineer, Cleanse Infested, Coolant Leak, Corrosive Projection,  Dead Eye, Diamond Skin, Eagle Eye, Enemy Radar, Enemy Sense, Equilibrium, Expel Corpus, Expel Grineer, Expel Infested, Finishing Touch, Fired Up, Flame Repellent, Flow, Fortitude, Handspring, Hawk Eye, Heavy Impact, Hush, Insulation, Intruder,  Lightning Rod, Loot Detector, Maglev, Mater Thief, Metal Auger, Parry,  Physique,  Pistol Scavenger, Power Throw, Provoked, Rage, Rebound, Reflection, Reflex Guard, Retribution, Seeker, Self-Destruct, Shell Compression, Shield Disruption, Shock Absorbers, Shotgun Scavenger, Smite Corpus,  Smite Grineer, Smite Infested, Spare Parts, Speed Holster, Stabilizer, Steady Hands, Steel Fiber, Steel fiber, Suppress, Swift Death, Thief’s Wit, Undying Will, Vigor, Warm Coat, Warrior (71/315)

Tons of bugs that don’t get fixed while new updates are coming out with more bugs that don’t get fixed while more updates come out with newer bugs that don’t get fixed . . .

And I havent even talked about Void or how the game deals with enemy scaling

L5mGoxA.jpg

vigor, rage, and all faction damage mods are very useful, to name a few.

Faction mods affect base damage, which increases elemental damage in the same way serration/hornet etc. do.

Vigor is useless because past 20 minutes on a T4 you'll get killed in a few hits, again with rage, you'll die before that will be effective in high level stages, and for each faction mod they only have a 30% increase in damage for 9 polarity points which is garbage when you already have 8 mods that are perfect for fighting a every race

Edited by alaphonse

Vigor is useless because past 20 minutes on a T4 you'll get killed in a few hits, again with rage, you'll die before that will be effective in high level stages, and for each faction mod they only have a 30% increase in damage for 9 polarity points which is garbage when you already have 8 mods that are perfect for fighting a specific race

that depends on warframe, a valkyr with maxed rage, steel fiber, vigor and vitality and a melee with life strike is pretty much unbeatable against anything that doesn't one hit you before you can make a move

Vigor is useless because past 20 minutes on a T4 you'll get killed in a few hits, again with rage, you'll die before that will be effective in high level stages, and for each faction mod they only have a 30% increase in damage for 9 polarity points which is garbage when you already have 8 mods that are perfect for fighting a specific race

Well, looks like you're not trolling. 

You're gonna need

FlameRepellentModOld.png

Edited by vaugahn

The various mods are there to make gameplay interesting such as hush, not alerting enemies throughout the entire mission can be a challenge, i guess you havent  tried it yet. There are also many combinations you can make with those mods to make for an interesting gameplay experience. 

Yes i do agree with the grind walls but slowly DE is trying to dilute that so drops are not purely based on a random chance. 

Other than that im sorry but i'll have to disagree with the rest of your post.

Soo...  let me get this straight....  from the comment about T4 keys....   i'm guessing all these mods are gauged from that scale....  in which face tanking everything is not really the best course of action.  But rather staying mobile.. and going for weak points is a better idea?     

other then that... my head hurts soo..  i leave with..

WTF????

The various mods are there to make gameplay interesting such as hush, not alerting enemies throughout the entire mission can be a challenge, i guess you havent  tried it yet. There are also many combinations you can make with those mods to make for an interesting gameplay experience. 

Yes i do agree with the grind walls but slowly DE is trying to dilute that so drops are not purely based on a random chance. 

Other than that im sorry but i'll have to disagree with the rest of your post.

Or you could run through the entire map with a cloaking loki without shooting a bullet but then get no experience which brings up another point why bother doing a mission stealthily if you get nothing out of it. You can't say DE is trying to dilute purely based on random chance because every drop still works on random chance. You dont have to be sorry

Edited by alaphonse

In all fairness, being a whiny complaint oriented player doesn't necessarily make him pessimistic.

It does make him of very little use to the community at large due to not giving any feedback as to "how" this can be improved from his perspective.

But it doesn't exactly make him pessimistic.

This makes my head hurt, " Here's all the problems that I see. Now let me respond to everyone but the people who can form up actual reasonable arguments, no, you're wrong and that is bad ( repeat statement, repeat Statement ) " Seriously, look at EVERY other comment. . . Not just the ones that you feel like replying to because they have some sort of flaw in your opinion of a logic, I can name a few mods on your list that are not useless, and you offer no solution to your problems..

Edit: To save you your own time to type up " Which mods from my list are useful? " Here you go

-----Bane, cleanse, coolant Leak, Enemy radar, Equili, Expel, Flow, Fortitude, Hush, Loot Detector, Metal Auger, Scavenger, Power throw, Rage, Rebound, Seeker, Smite, Vigor

I use all those mods currently on different Frames. The way you speak about which mods are better, it looks like you only role one build with everything, which is not how mods are used.

Edited by IvoodooI

Explain which mods arnt bad?

I'm going to break this down, because you tried to shoot it down previously and your attempt at doing so was laughable.

Useless mods include; Acrobat, Ammo Drum, Antitoxin, Bane of Corpus, Bane of Grineer, Bane of Infested, Charged Chamber, Cleanse Corpus, Cleanse Grineer, Cleanse Infested, Coolant Leak, Corrosive Projection,  Dead Eye, Diamond Skin, Eagle Eye, Enemy Radar, Enemy Sense, Equilibrium, Expel Corpus, Expel Grineer, Expel Infested, Finishing Touch, Fired Up, Flame Repellent, Flow, Fortitude, Handspring, Hawk Eye, Heavy Impact, Hush, Insulation, Intruder,  Lightning Rod, Loot Detector, Maglev, Mater Thief, Metal Auger, Parry,  Physique,  Pistol Scavenger, Power Throw, Provoked, Rage, Rebound, Reflection, Reflex Guard, Retribution, Seeker, Self-Destruct, Shell Compression, Shield Disruption, Shock Absorbers, Shotgun Scavenger, Smite Corpus,  Smite Grineer, Smite Infested, Spare Parts, Speed Holster, Stabilizer, Steady Hands, Steel Fiber, Steel fiber, Suppress, Swift Death, Thief’s Wit, Undying Will, Vigor, Warm Coat, Warrior (71/315)

Of those listed, several are actually very good (a select few are more or less mandatory, depending on who you talk to).

Bane/Smite/Cleanse/Expel mods provide a sizeable damage increase, typically more than what other mods can provide after you get your standard damage/multishot/elemental mods on. Not useless, stop being bad.

Charged Chamber is a poor man's Primed Chamber, but still a solid pick for single-shot weapons like the Vectis. Not useless, quit being bad.

Coolant Leak is a safe pick for sentinels after all the other standard mods have been picked up (and there's not many other ones to pick from that would provide more utility). In addition, slow effects also slow attack animations, providing defensive bonuses. Not useless, quit being bad.

Corrosive Projection sees use in very high level defense/survival missions to help lower the armor that heavy gunners (and most mobs) will have. Not useless, quit being bad.

Fired Up is a pretty solid DPS increase on any sentinel rocking the Deth Machine Rifle. Not useless, quit being bad.

Flow? You're really grasping at straws here. Definitely not useless, quit being bad.

Fortitude is used on frames that excel with duration builds (Zephyr being a prime example). Not useless, quit being bad.

Heavy Impact has niche use but is still a solid pick for Zephyr or Excalibur (if you feel like messing with Super Jump). Not useless, quit being bad.

Handspring has its own topic because of how good it is at knockdown recovery. It even goes over how it's so good that it should be baseline for everyone. Not useless, quit being bad.

I could go over even more, but this is already turning into a wall of text. You have no idea what you're talking about.