Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.0.5

Additions

• Added clarity on Kubrow Loyalty message: 3 times a day!

Is this another way to tell us that Sentinels are better than Kubrows? I'd rather not have my Kubrow lose 40% of loyalty only for me to raise its loyalty with a daily limit of 3 interactions a day...

I would like the option to "dispose" of excess Kubrow, I don't want two Sahasa kubrow tyvm.

I also would like a refund on Scrambling. Lets face it, it was a poor option for 10 plat, we all used it to see what it did, and chances are you're going to put a better system in ~I hope~.

Edited by J-Pax

NO MORE ARC-TRAPPED KUBROWS!!....

Yeah, i didn't got the problem yet since my Kubrow is still a cute burly puppy, but i hear this all the time.

No Arc Traps on Mercury is also pretty nice. Kubrows will still die though, they're fragile like that o.o'. (Not to mention they ain't exactly bright. Seriously DE, have an "order" button already.)

Hotfix 14.0.5

Additions

• Kubrow Breeding now only uses dominant traits (no surprises recessive genes anymore)!

What about people that have already used Specific Kubrow breed imprints on an egg only to receive a breed that was not desired prior to this hotfix. I've got a Raksa Kubrow that is the product of two Sunika imprints, and it's still a Raksa.

Hotfix 14.0.5

Changes

• Removed Arc Traps from Mercury missions.

Still dreaming of the day it shall say:

. Removed Arc Traps. (From all the planets, nodes, all the game.)

one can dream :)

Edited by 7grims

I would like the option to "dispose" of excess Kubrow, I don't want two Sahasa kubrow tyvm.

I thought they made it so you can release it to the wild once it's maxed.

But yes I agree, trash button for ugly breeds adoption center for unappreciated pets.

Edited by AVEOX

[Cutoff]

• We have disabled the Kubrow Genetic Scrambler while we consider feedback on it.
  •  

[Cutoff]

WE DID IT!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

OjZIsNh.gif

I would like a refund then! (if the scrambles are being removed)

NO.

YOU GOT WHAT YOU HAD COMING.

NEXT TIME THINK TWICE BEFORE SUPPORTING THESE KINDS OF SYSTEMS.

Edited by CenSilver

"Fixed crazy Kubrow colors when switching to an unused config in Arsenal."

Incidentally, those crazy colors were awesome. Could DE consider creating some kind of kubrow skin/genetic tweak that 'draws out' these colors? I'd pay for that!

Loadsafixes

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/49855378016695029/FF51F6DF56542AFD14CEBAE5B90CAACA52B8AFD0/

Yeah, previous update my Tradingpost sank into the bottom which made trading impossible because i couldn't reach below the ground to activate the panel... NOW THIS.

could you fix this once and for all or get us a hot glue pistol so i can glue it to the ground again?

Thank you very much in advance, my dearest Lotus.

Edited by Leetium

i demand refund on scramble plat if you guys are removing it permanently

i hope not, you paid for the gamble, it did what you paid for. just because you cant use it anymore does not mean you need a refund. only because you cant get excalibur prime anymore doesnt mean we will get the founders money back ;D