Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Megan

Post Hotfix 14.0.8 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Cant paint lower part of dragon nikana.

Warframe2014-07-2401-32-44-05_zpsdb6f02e

Wont even color itself when i click default.

Warframe2014-07-2401-32-50-61_zpsfccb57c

Sorry if its posted already.

This has been solved and answered many many many times, go to attachmets to color that part.

My navigation/alert console says "make mirage chassis" which I have done days ago.

Chat always goes to trading chat after any mission, would be nice to keep it at clan chat.

How many DNA stabalizers come in the DNA stabalizer pack? Cause I bought the Kubrow starter pack and got 6 stabalizers then bought the DNA stabalizer pack and only got 1 extra is that correct?

When assassin-style bosses appear during missions, players have a tendency to disconnect from host. This has happened to me with Vor and G3 both as host and as not-host.

I just noticed that there's no button to start dark sector missions. Prior to the update I used to be able to play them, but now there's only a "history" "tutorial" and "exit" button available. Is this a bug, or is there something I'm supposed to do to unlock them and I'm just too stupid to figure it out?

Prosecutor spawns are still tiny. Currently the only way to get more than a few Prosecutor spawns in a mission is to run Survival and Defense -- but as DE announced in the patch notes, Prosecutors in Survival and Defense missions only drop Delta Beacons. Since the other missions tend to average only one Prosecutor per run, this leads to a situation where Delta Beacons are actually the least rare. I'm not sure if this was intended. 

Hi, this isn't so much a bug, as it is bugging the hell out of me and a few others. Lotus, in all of her charm, continues to request that the mirage components are built.... even when they are in the foundry on build. Would you please do something to address this (I know it's not a priority bug, however attention to it would be appreciated)

Thanks a million, and great work on the constant hotfixes over the past few days :)

I doubt these are bugs, but still:

When I collect extracted resources, I have to re-deploy the extractor. it didn't happen before the update, and it was much more comfortable IMO.

Fully upgraded mods doesn't show up in fusion menu. I'd like them to do so, like it was before, for many reasons. Maybe I'd like to fuse my max serration into something else, who knows.

I've reposted this from previous thread... just because i can, sorry.

Bug: 

You do not add the reported bugs to your list. Its just the same list from the last thread copied over.

There are some issues fixed, but I checked for a few reported bugs (reported more than once), that show up nowhere.

Is this list not for checking what we still should report on or not?

Or for having a good overview?

If not, what is it for?

Otherwise good work fixing so much.

Some detail about a bug you have noted:

Ker, on Ceres just dropped Control Modules, Alloy Plates and Rubedo as Resources. Its a Grinneer Invasion mission at the moment. (Ceres should drop other resources).

Hope it helsp in fixing this.

huge bug -

Me and two freinds of mine were in a dojo and we were going to fight each other when my freind was nelling and slideing at the same time . then after we fought each other . But them we could sill use our weps .Then one of my freinds fall's out of the map then he was in a reactor room on the 3rd floor of the room and fell all the way to the floor of the reactor room and so did i and it was werid then i seen the name [DE]_steve was right next to my name idk why and then we left . and the whole dojo was messed up so bad just cause we dueld.

Alright this just happened everytime i open my foundry it will show the things im building and then disapeer and then show them again and it wont stop

fix this now please as soon as possible

Just encountered an issue in the Solar Rail PVP mode. Upon being downed by another player the game locked me in my view. Nothing would move anymore.

Worse, i could not open the main menu, therefor the only way to do anything was pressing Alt+F4 to close the game. I assume the menu can't be accessed when downed, because of the requirement that a player character has to go into the necessary animation for the menu.

Kubrow interaction animations do not cancel out of warframe idle animations if your idle animation starts at the wrong time.

dAVuWtD.jpg

I was trying out the new dark sectors conflict on Malva Venus this morning and I found out that you get the credit reward that is given by the clan or alliance but I didnt recieve any mods that I found. I found a decisive judgment and a berserker mod while I was in the missions and when I went to look at my mods after the match they werent there and I know they werent mods I unlocked because I dont own either of those mods.

Also the credits earned after the completion arent counting towards the mercenary challenge.

Kubrow skill "Scavenge" not working at all.  Kubrow didn't "freeze" at lockers, but simply did not attempt to open any, despite having a maxxed Scavenge mod slotted.

Warframe0007_zps503fa82a.jpg

Warframe0008_zpsf90b1601.jpg

Warframe0009_zpscd624cbe.jpg

Warframe0010_zps07174815.jpg

New Vauban vortex issues,

Won't ragdoll most infested runners, just drags them slowly toward it, allowing them to explode at will and constantly stagger warframes, especially in melee range.

If player is knocked down near a vortex it drags the player in as if they were an enemy.

(persistant issue, infested drones can still enter and leave vortex at will)

Infested drones are again showing up in defense missions occasionally.

Might be an old bug, but noticed it the first time:

The orange clothed Crewman, that can spawn in some tiles in Invasion missions (at least on Ceres), seem to have no correct animation for hanging in the Bastille of Vauban. They jus run idle on the ground, doing nothing, when they are hit by it.

- Swirling Tiger stance is inflicting every element on enemies, easy to replicate by repeatedly doing the Winding Claws combo.

- Kills gained while invisible with Loki (and possibly Ash) were not giving my Kubrow xp.  I was using a melee weapon if it matters.

Kubrow Quest completed, but now Lotus Keeps telling me I have other quests. I don't want to be notified that I have other quests over and over. I know I have other quests, but need to be reminded every single time I get back from a Mission or enter my UI.

Ancient Disruptor Infested are bugged and still have the one-hit drain from pre-U14. According to patch note that shouldn't have happened, so I won't believe this to be a feature but a bug.

Quoting from U14 patch note.

"Disruptor Ancients - Aura that reduces radial and power damage taken by nearby allies. Attack damage energy, rather than completely drain it. Attacks of nearby allies have the same effect."

DARK SECTOR

Currently there is NO fun factor. its very simple. whom ever ranks up fast enough to spam their awesome powers wins. I was really looking for something a bit more skillful then that.