Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Megan

Post Hotfix 14.0.8 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Chat box closed, now it says there is some kind of chat error. I can't post trades :\ Even after the update came out It was normal for the first few minutes, but I played a game and 3 guys got kicked from my session and I was no longer able to chat.

While doing the Vay Hek fight after he ejects from his Terra Frame the Frame continues attacking while immune to damage, rendering the fight impossible to complete. Happened two attempts in a row.  Has occured several times when he has Molecular Prime or Sonar debuffs, but not sure if they are related.  I've fought him as both Nova and Banshee and killed him successfully using both abilities, so it isn't 100% if that is the case.

pls fix the reward screen......so 5th waves end i se the "choice reward" screen and stalker comes too me-_-....i cant move just stay and watch how he kill me XD.... maybe in reward skreen we can move? i mean i choice reward and just go for take a loot and kill stalker if he comes

Spawning issues with 14.2.2: In Sabotage missions on Setebos (Uranus) I've had enemies only spawn in the rooms with the mining machines, no respawning occuring at all during the entire mission, and the enemies not attempting to activate the alarms at all - even when I deliberately alerted them to my presence and waited while not doing anything. I had Enemy Radar (maxed) and Enemy Sense (maxed) equipped. This has happened three times to me today out of five or six missions there, so I haven't been able to reproduce this issue consistently.

Crash issue with 14.2.2: After successfully ending a mission, the game became unresponsive (-> Windows message) in the loading screen with the progress bar being at ~10%-15%. This has only happened once so far, so I haven't been able to reproduce this issue.

I can no longer invite people. It says that the player is not currently able to be invited to the session. It happens both ways when i try to invite or some one else tries to invite.

When casting powers, the energy cost that pops up is double what it normally is (25/50/75/100) normally. Please also note that those only right about half the time to start with. Maybe make those Warframe specific and have energy efficiency apply as well? (EDIT: Look just to the right of my sentinel, you'll see the number as 150, when Volt's shield only costs 50. 

vG4M5j5.jpg

After completing mission in Orokin Void I got empty screen(I don't saw results of the mission) and I didn't get the award.

P.S. Sorry for my English, if there are mistakes in this post.

My kubrow died in one of the recent alert defense missions, and his loyalty dropped from 100% to 40%. Not sure if this is the normal amount lost, but I'll mention it anyway.

Broken Pause in Solo Mode:

If you have your matchmaking set to public, friends only or invite only and then change to Solo while in the planet selection screen it will not pause the game.

However if you change the matchmaking before you kneel down to select your planets it works as intended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esc Menu on wrong Layer in codex:

when you are in the codex and you go into any section, if you select an item and bring up it's diorama and then activate the esc menu via the button in the top left corner it will appear underneath the current diorama.

When player invites you to a game and you decline, your profile image and the tabs next to it in pause are still darkened.

Just want to point out the Dragon Nikana Appearance seems bugged. cant change colours (sheath). Sentinels cant be rotated when changing colours.

1. Rage + Quick Thinking will now let any frame absorb tens of thousands of damage without flinching or losing more than 10 energy.

2. Dark sector conflicts are broken. Every mission I joined as attacker, we faced headless, unarmed Nyx spectres who just stood there and did nothing. It was a massacre...

Nova's antimatter drop is still buggy on clients. Try casting it a couple of times and shoot the ball. Sometimes it does damage and sometimes it doesn't.

I think the ball is in a different position on the host vs the client. Makes it impossible to use the skill properly.

Everytime I try to open my navigation my game freezes. I can't do any missions and its killing me. 

1. Please enable some emblem to alert players that nightmare mode is available w/o clicking into the planet. http://imgur.com/WEdJO8w

2. When I equip mods on my warframe/weapons there is inconsistency when I sort by drain; the 'All' warframe mods section sorts from highest drain to lowest whereas the 'Aura' section sorts by lowest drain to highest. 

Request: Since you, DE, are using the 'Beta' tag to excuse yourselves in the level of bugs in this game and you are not paying us Platinum to report bugs (e.g. Facebook Bug Bounty program) at least make reporting bugs easier for us. If I am stuck in game, there needs to be a '/respawn' (or something to that effect) command that would respawn me and aggregate logs/send bugs to you in one go. Taking screenshots and posting on a megathread is asinine. 

Orokin Derelicts freezes half way through mission, crashes, and closes window.

EDIT: Personal issues, DirectX off fixed it

Also getting total game freeze on accessing navigation (or options menu for that matter). All i can do is run around the Liset...

I had a problem today that really annoyed the living **** out of me. I was doing a defense in a corpus area with infestation, I was doing it solo and I was doing really well but I ended up dying at around wave 9, at that point the cursor disappeared and I couldn't click revive until about 10-20 seconds later which caused me to lose the mission. Can you guys fix this please? Thanks.

Also getting total game freeze on accessing navigation (or options menu for that matter). All i can do is run around the Liset...

I figured out that you can still play missions if you go into solo.

Sugatra bugs: 1: when I logged in it was not equipped. ( had to go to the arsenal then it put it on as soon as I entered the arsenal leading to the second bug.) 2: it is locked on default colors. It changed to the colors I had it set to when I selected on of the colored areas (Energy, Primary, Secondary, etc.) and took me to the color pallet but as soon as I exited it it changed all the colors back to the defaults. Can you PLEASE fix this bug?! I want my Badass looks back. :(

As of yesterday's fixes, when in mission, my weapons will randomly switch from secondary to primary, without me hitting the hotkey to swap weapons. This happens several times in succession, which is extremely disruptive to gameplay.