The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

You guys should add "Increased fire rate for all grineer units" They shoot like their rifles have 50% increased fire rate or something.

This may be a result of frame-rate issues with weapon fire rates being fixed, will look into this.

..... it was better when lazer doors did health dps, now they dont really matter at all unless theres 500 guys around you.. they stopped carelessness. 

No the Health dmg was annoying. Especially when it happens when you were stuck inside the laser, cause it instant killed you. Was rare but happened 1 or 2 times when you are in a rush

im pretty sure the framerate dependency fix has now ubered the grineer lancers. im having these guys unload entire clips in half a second, doing even up to 75-100 damage in the first few missions. the first boss can barely keep up with that DPS. get surrounded, and your &#! is grass.

was this intentional? cuz it certainly doesnt seem like it.

This may be a result of frame-rate issues with weapon fire rates being fixed, will look into this.

i totally called it! unreal engine never seems to change.

Great patch, and as others have noted, the Grineer's do indeed seem to be unloading ammo extremely fast.

I had my shields reduced to zero by 4 Grineers, level 15 mission in less than 10 seconds. I have over 800 shield energy... they shouldn't be able to dish out that amount of DPS like that.

I love the new patch, but at the same time I have some concerns.

I did the math on current weapon mod figures and I believe it was well overboosted.

Patch notes mentions that it is done so to get rifles up in line with pistols/shotguns. But I believe it's way too much.

If a rifle gets modded to have 100% crit chance and then you max out crit damage, correct me if I'm wrong, you do around 340% of normal damage. Combine that with +damage%, +ap%, +elemental%, +multishot and you probably will spend only one clip to take down 30-40 boss.

Is that the case? or am I missing something?

Edited by Reikkon

NPC damage has increased to the level that it is no longer interesting or fun to play. This is the same crap before the last major update when you toned the damage down. 100 NPC's in an exit area is impossible to clear, period! You all take a stupid pill?

i agree with you in respects of many people vs 1 is stupid, but its an OPEN BETA rather than spit the dummy out, keep reminding the creators to maybe change it or tone it down, if your rude, they aint gunna do sheet.

i totally called it! unreal engine never seems to change.

Be more respectful, they're building their own engine. Anywho, on a side note, I really hope the stealth changes get put in, and I didn't really see anything in the list about that Ash change from the livestream, making his teleport move him behind his targets field of view. It may be in, as there isn't an ENTIRE list, since it's probably HUGE.