Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amprex + Mirage = God Of Red Critics?

Chaosdreamer

Since i was tryng all weapons to see the visual effects with mirage clones my last weapon I try'ed

was Amprex , but kinda surprising me with no clone i do less red critic , but with i do alot of red critic , I'm not sure if it bug or damage get in same line but i saw some insane damage (like random damage doing from 10k to 128k)

anyone else experienced this?(Note : Its was in t2 void , against corpus/infested)

I had the same situation with Soma in T1 survival. However, I cant do it anymore. It just happened once and thats all :/

I had the same situation with Soma in T1 survival. However, I cant do it anymore. It just happened once and thats all :/

So, same thing happen when you first equips your weapon maybe?  (Did you try unequip it , play with another weapon and switch back to amprex/soma?)

Yep same thing for me, my Soma was doing almost always 3K red crit per bullet at one point. Can't replicate the bug 'tho.

I think clientside the clones do stupid damage.

I tested it with my friend, when I hosted I did reasonable damage, when he hosted my Ogris did stupid amounts of damage, ranging from 250k up to 500k.

Not to mention that they had a 100% proc. Wouldn't surprise me if they did something with the crits too.

Edited by Storchenbein

Is anyone else getting the wrong elemental procs?  I tried her with a Gorgon Wraith with Corrosive and Heat damage going against Infested and the hail of shots you can lay down is awesome but I kept getting Radiation and Toxin procs.

Its a bug where your clones can fire up to 20x the number of bullets/projectiles to normal. My game crashed after using penta like this and have around 100/150 grenades coming out.

^+1

Same here, my penta fires out 3 to 4 times more nades than my standard amount.

And their damage is almost equivlent or more than my original (not mirror) weapon.

That happens because there is currently a bug if you are client (not hosting)

What happens is that each Clone is a fully fledged Warframe with the same mods you have, so all their bonus are stacking x4, dealing insane damage and redcritting with weapons that don't even redcrit. 

This is not intended, it was supposed to be fixed but it still works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrx5V8N88xQ

Skip to 9:10 to see 2 billion damage.

Edited by RexSol

Its a bug where your clones can fire up to 20x the number of bullets/projectiles to normal. My game crashed after using penta like this and have around 100/150 grenades coming out.

This needed to be recorded or screencapped. It sounds glorious

Chocolate Rain!

*watch the song for the occasion*

Hall of Mirors is so funny. When the fix will come, i'll be sad. Happy mess up! :)