Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will Beta End?

---No-Mercy---

OR, they're building funds so they can bring the game up to speed and put it where they've wanted it ever since they came up with the original concept.

Also, using the term "It's beta" is a valid defense, you've seen how unstable this game is, right? Right? It just seems like people just jump to the conclusion of, "DE want an excuse for being badlol." When, they're one of the most involved game devs I've seen, especially in beta. 

its a shame that poeple think that, yet i cant blame them they have played other "beta" games that dont actualy add anything and are just beta in name then when they go into warframe they refuse to see that this game is REALY in beta and being work on. remember that 2.0 gag? im sure there will be a 2.0 of everything we already have all bosses that havent been reworked will be reworked later (except jackal hes good enough)

end game content more weapons more pets more sentinals. more tiles for existing tilesets ship custimazation etc.

also the fools who keep saying "we want fixes not more content"  yet while the game is in beta they are adding adding more content so we can test them so when the game gets released they can fix all bugs in one month.

am i the only one who sees this?

When a game's entire UI changes, thats pretty beta.

Pretty much this. What happens if you buy a copy of a Call of Duty series lets say and its online, then one day the UI turns a complete 180 in design. That wouldn't be called a true 'full release'

Hey All,

This has probably been asked before but im curious, Is there any plans to take this game out of beta and give this game a chance to become a fully fledged game with the rest of big boys of the MMO World?

I only ask because I have never known a game to stay in BETA for this long? I wondered if there was a reason for it?

Does anyone know?

Ask yourself OP

Does it look like Warframe is complete? 

According to this wiki excerpt, we are still in "First playable", don't get your hopes up.

"First playable[edit]

The first playable is the game version containing representative gameplay and assets,[148] this is the first version with functional major gameplay elements.[149] It is often based on the prototype created in pre-production.[150] Alpha and first playable are sometimes used to refer to a single milestone, however large projects require first playable before feature complete alpha.[149] First playable occurs 12 to 18 months before code release. It is sometimes referred to as the "Pre-Alpha" stage.[152]

Alpha[edit]

See also: Alpha release

Alpha is the stage when key gameplay functionality is implemented, and assets are partially finished.[152] A game in alpha is feature complete, that is, game is playable and contains all the major features.[153] These features may be further revised based on testing and feedback.[152] Additional small, new features may be added, similarly planned, but unimplemented features may be dropped.[153] Programmers focus mainly on finishing the codebase, rather than implementing additions.[151] Alpha occurs eight to ten months before code release.[152]"

This game will probably come out of beta when the all the planets get their tilesets, all music is added in, sound effects get relook and rework, bosses get their remakes, factions are extended (new enemy models), factions are reworked (no more recycled models), new enemy ai, expand on universe, finish lore(story), new stealth system, stealth incentive system, new parkour system, some weapons get remodeled, enemy balancing, weapon balancing, warframe reworks, kubrow rework, new content, bugs removeds, and game is polished in every aspect.

The DE... You guys got a lot of work on your table. Tell me when you think you have all this done. "To be honest it not that much, but its up to how much they have completed and have not released and how fast they can work."

To be honest, DE if your reading this, you guys need to stop worry about us and the get the ball rolling. No offense.

Edited by OrphanMaker