Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Will De Shift Their Focus On Now That U14 Is Out?

Mohfuu

1. Fixing bugs (includes rework for the new UI so it's actually designed for mouse and not only controllers)

2. Controlling powercreep

3. Balancing old content

4. Burying PvP

5. Adding new end-game content

6. Reducing RNG

in the order of importance

Aside from fixing the bugs in U14, I'm interested on the new boss reworks 

They should also fix the already remade ones so they have no invulnerability phases. That crap is just sloppy & lazy game design

Edited by Uuni

The end game they promised us so long ago. U14 was said to bring a new piece of end game. the Tenno "beast mode" thingy. i dunno what its named again. We have dark sectors now that thing and Proxy wars are what we are waitin' for.  Oh and for them to fix the mod screen UI. cant see half of my mods because my frame is in the way Haha

What would you guys think that DE will fix/develop/implement now that they've given us U14?

I'm curious what the Warframe community wants.

I'm wondering what happened to the promised 'More Cosmetics' updates because it's been some time since an update with new content. 

I just feel that bug fixes are supposed to be done in conjunction with content updates..

The UI problems need fixing, but that said I think there isn't much wrong with it, just needs some more explicit labeling and tighter integration between the stations. Oh and conversion of the unconverted UI elements (Like the inbox).

I don't care about Kubros, not keen on them functionally or thematically. The AI/animation link is already glitchy as hell, the last thing we needed is more AI on the player side.

After that, quests, lots of them. Quests, story and lore. actual reason to play beyond numbers going up.

I couldn't care less about PvP, it is a mess, but given the _fundamental_ problems (client hosting, PvE leveling mechanics, Impossible to balance Warframe styles) I doubt it's worth the effort.

Edited by SilentMobius

Balance 2.0

No new warframes.

No new prime warframes.

No new prime weapons.

No new weapons.

Balance all the weapons, warframes & abilities in the game.  Take all of our feedback, and balance it.  Give me reasons to use lesser played frames instead of commonly played frames such as Rhino or Loki.  Give me reasons to use more than 1 or two abilities per warframe.  

Your glass of water is full and overflowing.  In order to fix this, empty your glass a little bit before pouring in more water.  Pouring in more water while emptying will still leave you with an overflowing glass of water.  Stop this!

Balance 2.0

No new warframes.

No new prime warframes.

No new prime weapons.

No new weapons.

Balance all the weapons, warframes & abilities in the game.  Take all of our feedback, and balance it.  Give me reasons to use lesser played frames instead of commonly played frames such as Rhino or Loki.  Give me reasons to use more than 1 or two abilities per warframe.  

Your glass of water is full and overflowing.  In order to fix this, empty your glass a little bit before pouring in more water.  Pouring in more water while emptying will still leave you with an overflowing glass of water.  Stop this!

amen to that, DE needs to get there S#&$ together.

Balance 2.0

No new warframes.

No new prime warframes.

No new prime weapons.

No new weapons.

amen to that, DE needs to get there S#&$ together.

In addition, I hate the idea or mentality that there are certain frames that are better for certain factions.  I would like to bring Ember to a void defense, but shes pretty much crap against armored and robotics.  I'd like to bring mag to a dark sector run(survival) but other than shield polarize to buff allies, Im not sure her abilities scale well into high levels.  Even if you can make the argument that you can use Mag, for example, as a CC with pull and buff with shield polarize...eh...theres still just the feel of too many faction specific frames and abilities.  

I want to be able to play the frame I want to play because I enjoy its gameplay and like the abilities, regardless of the faction Im playing against...

UI rework.

no.

end game. veterans.

no.

Focus.

yes.

+ make the game work properly! (increase stability, fix U14 mess)

+ expand quest system

+ figure out Dark Sectors or remove them all together until a better system is designed.