Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Anti Teleport Option.

BloodKitten

played a game with some troll that literly did nothing except switch teleport people (0 damage delth, 0 kills, was from the start of the mission)

to prevent this kind of griefing, we need either an option to toggle on,off getting switched teleport by a friendly player, or just stright up restrict it from working on other players (except in the forced pvp solar rail invasions)

whatever you suggest, trolls will find another way to annoy you

disabling this ability would also penalize serious players that use it to its intended purpose

easy answer? play with friends/clan members only

Maybe

I've only had that switch teleports happen when loki prime was popular and it was my best friend

Maybe they will add one. I mean it CAN be useful but no one uses it for its intended purpose (no one I know. . Then again no one I know uses loki as much as I do)

It has been a long talked about issue so the possibility still stands

While switch teleport may be used in an annoying manner, to allow players toggle its effect on them on and off would lead to inconsistency is simply not necessary. If a change would be made, it would be across the board, and since DE hasn't yet, I don't see how you're going to convince them.

Or switch teleport should not stun team mates ?

it dos not stun team mates if used by a friendly loki, but it is annoying being switch teleport over and over when your about to shoot an enemy with a bow/ogris/short range weapons, players should have a choice in the matter, personally, i dont care if it can save me from dieing, i want to be able to play without randomly switch teleport back (there also the sore losers that switch teleport you the moment you get ahead of them)

played a game with some troll that literly did nothing except switch teleport people (0 damage delth, 0 kills, was from the start of the mission)

to prevent this kind of griefing, we need either an option to toggle on,off getting switched teleport by a friendly player, or just stright up restrict it from working on other players (except in the forced pvp solar rail invasions)

My suggestion would be to play with clan/friends only. PUG after all does stand for Pretty Useless Group, so id avoid pugging at all costs.

Uh, I use Switch Teleport to troll players on some areas that appear safe (high elevation or thingy for snipers ya know, extraction [won't work when on extraction, but near it] or anything that is safe). However I DO help some with it, especially when a player is stuck on a place while incapped, I use it to get him to easy spot. sometimes I switch with other players at high places to give them that position for them to snipe.